Wiltshire Farm Foods franchiseTaking care of meal times
Wiltshire Farm Foods is the UK’s leading home delivery food franchisor with a network of over 80 franchise partners, owning non-competing territories.
Average floor space:
About Wiltshire Farm Foods
A franchise with a real difference
Wiltshire Farm Foods is the UK’s leading home delivery food franchisor. Customers are central to our services, and consistently tell us they love our flavourful, high-quality nutritious meals. With our support, we are confident you will grow a business you’ll be proud of.
Looking for a new career… you don’t need to start all over!
Wiltshire Farm Foods offers you the freedom to run your own business with the support of a long-established brand and its tried and tested formula. A proven business model which empowers you to build a fulfilling and independent future, based on reputation and values.
You not only enjoy making money from day one but will also feel satisfaction knowing you are improving the lives of the most vulnerable in your community, by giving your customers independence, and their families peace of mind.
We believe in good, old-fashioned service delivered with a personal touch which is more than just providing a meal. It means making a real difference to the lives of our customers and growing your business in an ethical way which respects people, the environment and the wider community.
As proven by many in the network of over 80 franchise partners, you can expect typical returns of 10%-15% on your investment, from day one.
As a franchisee, you will benefit from:
- Social Values You’re providing a service which makes a real difference in the heart of your community.
- Strong Business Model You’ll have the backing of the success and experience of the sector’s leading brand, apetito UK. You’ll also be part of a franchise with a proven track-record of servicing the UK’s largest – and consistently growing – demographic.
- Great Earnings You’ll receive strong, proven returns on your investment. You’ll also have your own exclusive territory, with an established customer-base and turnover
- Powerful Partnership Experience the support of a tailored start-up plan, with our expert training and ongoing guidance, giving you the strongest foundation upon which to grow your franchise.
With a Wiltshire Farm Foods franchise, you will have the opportunity to offer something of value in your local community, make a real difference to the lives of your customers and build a strong future for yourself.
With our support, we are confident you can build a successful business you will be proud of.
Training and support provided
You don’t need to have had experience in the food sector to enjoy the benefits of a successful Wiltshire Farm Foods franchise. Our comprehensive training and support programme is designed to give you all the skills and confidence you need. Just as you are investing in a bright future with our franchise, so too are we investing in you.
Wiltshire Farm Foods’ tools and systems will enable you to:
- Successfully set-up your franchise with guidance on all the financial, legal and logistical elements of starting your new business
- Work with us to develop a tailored start-up programme designed to give your franchise a strong start
- Manage your team and customers’ expectations efficiently: from establishing relationships with important referral partnerships, to effective marketing within the community among prospective customers
- Recognise growth opportunities and continue to build your business for many years to come
You will continue to receive support from us throughout our partnership, benefitting from:
- A dedicated Business Partner to support you every step of the way
- Participation in national and local marketing campaigns, covering National TV, Press, mailings and more
- Full IT and CRM system and ongoing innovation and investment across our product range
- Materials to support your local marketing activities
- Access and sharing of best-practice across the whole network with other Franchise Partners
The ideal Wiltshire Farm Foods franchisee
Is it for me?
Inspire and motivate your marketing, customer service, cold store and delivery teams to deliver the model that combines making a real difference in the local community whilst delivering a great business for you.
- Passion for service
Wiltshire Farm Food’s success is based upon “good old-fashioned service” that means so much to our valued customers.
- Social Values
Make a real difference with a franchise embedded in the heart of your local community, providing a service that supports your customer’s independence, enabling them to live in their own homes.
- Growth Mindset
There is huge growth potential in our market; do you have the drive and ambition to grow your business and take it to another level?
Wiltshire Farm Foods' history
Wiltshire Farm Foods History
For over 25 years, our food delivery service, backed by apetito UK – are the leading provider of meals to the health care sector – has provided chef-prepared meals to our customers. Each one has been created for the customers’ individual needs, and is both tasty, and sustainable. Our nutritious meals have enables thousands of our customers to stay at home, rather than going into residential care, by ensuring they are eating properly.
Our highly successful franchise has grown to become a nationally trusted brand with a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, and an annual turnover in excess of £100m.
If you have the combination of leadership, passion, and strong social values it takes to build a bright new future with Wiltshire Farm Foods, click the link below to find out more.
Latest news from
Wiltshire Farm Foods
Wiltshire Farm Foods delivers delicious meals across...
Wiltshire Farm Foods delivers delicious meals across Scotland Home delivery food franchise Wiltshire Farm Foods continues to provide its [...]Read more
BBC MasterChef quarter-finalist joins Wiltshire Farm Foods
Jethro Lawrence has helped home delivery food franchise Wiltshire Farm Foods devise its summer menu. Jethro Lawrence is one of eight top chefs [...]Read more
Wiltshire Farm Foods expands head office team
Wiltshire Farm Foods recruits new team members to help it keep up with a surge of new orders. Like many of the UK’s food businesses, Wiltshire [...]Read more
Wiltshire Farm Foods takes steps to help local residents
Wiltshire Farm Foods’ Isle of Man division is working with local businesses to make sure the community’s most vulnerable residents are catered [...]Read more
Wiltshire Farm Foods celebrates the elderly
Wiltshire Farm Foods attended an event in Somerset that aimed to offer free information and resources to elderly members of the [...]Read more
Wiltshire Farm Foods Sponsors Community Award
Food delivery franchise Wiltshire Farm Foods is helping to shed light on Somerset community champions. Most days, Wiltshire Farm Foods deliver [...]Read more