Terms and Conditions of Use of Website
Website Owner :
InfoPro Digital Services Limited,
Fifth Floor, 133 Houndsditch
London, England, EC3A 7BX
Registered in England and Scotland.
Registered number: 04038503
Infopro Digital Services Limited Directors:
Christophe Czajka, David Pagliaro
2 rue Kellermann
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419
By using the Service offered through this Website, you are bound by the terms and conditions as set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access our Service.
• "Applicants" means any person who submits his/her/its details on the Website with a view to negotiating the terms of a new Franchise.
- "Franchise" means an agreement to operate a franchise in respect of branded goods and/services, the proprietary rights to which are owned or otherwise controlled by the Franchise Owners.
- "Franchise Owners" means any owner of a Franchise who has registered such Franchise with Us.
- "Point Franchise", ("us", "we", "our" and "ours") means Infopro Digital Services Limited, registered in England and Wales no. 04699701 at Fifth Floor, 133 Houndsditch, London, England, EC3A 7BX.
- "Registration" means the details that you provide when you register for the Service;
- "Service" means any procedure or service that is provided by Point Franchise to Applicants to provide assistance in identifying suitable Franchise Owners, which includes, but is not limited to: information, services and products provided through the Website, or by telephone or email.
- "Users", "You", means anyone making use of the Service.
- "Website" means the website www.pointfranchise.co.uk and all the pages, content and sub-domains contained therein.
Point Franchise provides an online marketplace for Franchise Owners and Applicants.
4. Our Obligations and Yours
We will permit you to access and use the Service subject to the Terms and Conditions. As part of the Service we will forward your details to any Franchisors that we in our discretion consider to be a suitable match based on the information that you include in your Registration.
In doing so, we will:
- exercise reasonable care in compiling the Service and the Website;
- use reasonable efforts to make the Website available to you at all times;
However, We cannot guarantee that:
- the Service will be free of interruption or software error; and
- any Franchise Owners to whom You are introduced as a result of Your use of the Service shall be suitable for Your requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, including but not limited to the Registration. In the event, We are not satisfied with the information set out in your application for Registration, We reserve the right to prevent you accessing and using the Service.
You will use the Service in accordance with Our reasonable requirements from time to time.
You shall not:
- use the Website or Service in connection with any material which contains computer viruses or spyware or malware of any description or with any material which is designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software or any communications network;
- copy, sell, rent, lend, lease, license, sub-license or in any other manner transfer or grant any rights in the Website or Service to third parties; or
- In relation to the Website and/or Service, translate, edit, reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble or attempt to do so.
5. Accuracy of Information
Although we attempt to ensure that it is correct and accurate, Point Franchise cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on the Service that has been entered by Franchise Owners or Applicants, and is not liable for any losses arising from errors in the content.
In using the Services, you acknowledge that Point Franchise is not acting as a contractor or agent and is not associated in any way with any individual Franchise. It is the responsibility of the Applicant to select a suitable Franchise and to negotiate the terms under which they wish to acquire a relevant Franchise, and Point Franchise will not be involved or held liable for any binding agreement between the Applicant and Franchise Owner.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe third party rights. You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials ("content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from Point Franchise, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. You are entirely responsible for all content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Service.
You acknowledge that the Website and content available through the Service may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of Point Franchise. Point Franchise makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such website. Your linking to any other websites, including, without limitation, the websites of Point Franchise commercial partners, whose websites and services are to be used by you at your own risk.
You acknowledge that Point Franchise does not pre-screen or approve third party content, but that Point Franchise shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to remove or move any content that is available on the Website which infringes any third party rights or is otherwise unlawful.
7. Intellectual Property
Point Franchise’s licensors own all intellectual property rights in and to the Website, including the designs, text, database, graphics, layouts, names, trademarks, logos and brands and you agree not use or copy any part thereof without Our express permission.
The intellectual property rights in content Users upload to the Website are retained by the applicable copyright owner, and these are added to the site by Users at their own risk. In doing so you are giving expressed and irrevocable permission for us to store, display and use such content.
8. Data Protection
9. Dealings with organisations and individuals
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other Users, you hereby release Point Franchise, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Service.
You acknowledge that Point Franchise may establish limits concerning use of the Website, including but not limited to the maximum number of days that content will be retained by the Website, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other content that may be transmitted or stored by the Website, and the frequency with which you may access the website.
You agree that Point Franchise has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted by the Website, or for the loss of any data. You also acknowledge that Point Franchise reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Point Franchise shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any services.
11. Termination of service
You agree that Point Franchise, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to deactivate your account, block your email address, or otherwise terminate or restrict your access to or use of the Website, immediately and without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Point Franchise believes that you have breached these terms and conditions.
Further, you agree that Point Franchise shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or restriction of your access to the Website.
Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Website after such termination.
Point Franchise reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions from time to time. As a User of the Website, you are responsible for acknowledging any updates of these terms and conditions. Any significant changes in the Terms and Conditions will be followed by notification emails to all active Users.
If any provisions hereof are held to be illegal or unenforceable such provisions shall be severed and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.