I am Döner franchiseDo you want to join the next revolution of kebabs?
National Kebab Award winner I am Döner is leading the kebab revolution with an inclusive brand and seamless operating model.
Average floor space:
500 – 1,000 sq ft
About I am Döner
I am Döner is a premium award winning quick service kebab brand.
Under its bold brand is a menu comprising its own Döner kebab, made with a unique bread recipe and signatory sauces, as well as salads bowls, rice bowls and street cart fries.
It is estimated that 1.3 million kebabs are consumed every day in the UK, so this is a fantastic chance to grab a piece of this large pie with a modern kebab shop featuring:
- Halal certified, vegan & gluten free options
- A clean, compact operation
- Kiosk and pre-order technology
- An inclusive and sustainable brand
- Low food and labour costs, delivering excellent returns
Unlike the other kebab shops, this non-stereotypical kebab brand does not feature the kebab spit, which is associated with the negatives of the dirty kebab offer and a major source of food wastage and additional upfront and ongoing costs.
I am Döner is a flexible concept that can occupy as little as 150 sq ft in its kiosk format, up to 1,500 sq ft in its fast-casual setup, generating strong take away and delivery sales in any format. Customers can click and collect and order in store from self-ordering kiosks.
Capex per site is roughly half the size of other branded kebab restaurants. This, combined with very low operating costs, has historically delivered an industry-leading ROI in the existing estate.
Training and support provided
I am Döner have structured a very comprehensive training programme covering every aspect of the business, designed to fast track you through all the operating procedures.
- 20 days at our training store for theoretical and practical training, covering all the areas of running our business
- a further 8 days pre- and post-opening to ensure you have a seamless operation to maximise sales and convert them into profits at the same rate as our existing locations, which is very high!
We have a dedicated Franchise Manager to support you through the training, but also in other key areas:
- Introduction to sources of finance: our franchise is known to high street banks and asset finance providers
- Introduction to our property contacts for location scouting: these include all the main high street and shopping centre landlords and several property agents in various parts of the Country
- Advice and guidance with restaurant design and fit-out
- Assistance with key staff recruitment and on-boarding
- Introduction to our nominated product/equipment suppliers
- Help with setting-up the business, including our kiosk and pre-ordering technology
- Advice and support with the marketing launch
- Help with operations fine-tuning
Our support carries on for the duration of your contract including, among others:
- The provision of at least two 2 special menu item campaigns per annum inclusive of collateral, point of sale, imagery, newsletter and social media posts;
- Access to brand photography, with additional imagery and videos added at least 3 times per year
- Regular shop visits in order to provide an opportunity for review, analysis, and advice and guidance
- Periodical PR stories to elevate the brand’s profile in the market
- Website and social media management
- Supply chain management to ensure cost of all inputs is under control and we can benefit from economies of scale
The ideal I am Döner franchisee
I am Döner food franchise brand is about to revolutionise the quick-service market.
The business is extremely scalable and can be replicated in a large number of high street and non-traditional locations in the UK and internationally. The opportunity is immense, with hundreds of trading zones having been identified in the UK alone. We are looking for experienced franchisees to take on our brand and join our team.
I Am Döner can be operated from limited seating take away stores of circa 500 sq ft or no seating food hall or food market sites of as little as 150 sq ft. It can also be stretched to a fast-casual format of about 1,000 sq ft to capture more sit-down trade in high footfall city centre areas. Such flexibility contributes to I Am Döner scalability and it makes it an ideal option for existing operators looking to diversify or re-invest. It is equally suited to ambitious new operators with the skill set and motivation to grow with I Am Döner as it expands.
I am Döner food franchise, which is backed by an internationally-acclaimed hospitality group, has the team, expertise and infrastructure in place to support franchisees in any area of the business, and it is committed to maintaining and developing its competitive advantage via menu, brand and operational development.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly profitable and scalable food franchise brand that is about to take the market by storm. Register your interest today to avoid disappointment.
I am Döner's history
Paul Baron started his career in the catering industry as a pot washer in a small restaurant in Lancashire when he was 16.
He worked his way up and worked in Michelin Star restaurants and ended up as a head chef in a restaurant in Clitheroe.
Paul has always been passionate about food, and it was always his dream to run his own business, and he set about doing so in 2016.
Having spent a year travelling, looking for inspiration, he decided that he did not want to create a new cuisine; instead, he wanted to focus on one that had not been showcased to its true potential.
After finding his first takeaway location in Headingley, Paul worked tirelessly for months on meat marinades, the perfect bread recipes and the perfect blend of salads and sauces to make the ultimate kebab.
In the last couple of years we have become a cashless business focussing on technology to make our business ahead of the game, scalable and seamless. We are now a kiosk led business in all stores using Vita Mojo that is integrated with aggregators and allows customers to pre-order through our click and collect service – something that was invaluable to us during the pandemic.
Making I Am Döner a unique opportunity to invest smartly in a quick-service food franchise.
Latest news from
I am Döner
I am Döner presents Kebabs by Candlelight for Valentine's...
I am Döner is wanting to take food services to the next level for Valentine’s Day. With most couples both working these days and [...]Read more
I am Döner opens first UK franchise store in Liverpool
London, 6th December2022. IamDöner, the award-winning better kebab brand backed by Think Hospitality, has today [...]Read more
I am Döner signs UK multi-site franchise deal
Following on from their recent international opening in Dubai, I am Döner, the award winning better kebab brand backed by Think [...]Read more