NLP4Kids franchiseA brighter future begins today.
We work with families, schools and organisations to help children overcome emotional challenges, develop confidence, and gain greater learning potential. Enquire with us if you want to improve children's lives and run your own profitable business.
£330 per month
£500 per month
Average floor space:
Would you like to teach children skills for life?
Do you enjoy helping others create personal change and empowerment?
Would you like to work flexible hours and run your own business?
NLP4Kids was co-founded by Gemma Bailey, a qualified Nursery Nurse. She has worked in many different childcare settings, including private day nurseries as a nursery manager, in schools, for the NHS and in families as a nanny.
Later she became a trainer in both NLP (neuro linguistic programming) and hypnotherapy. Everyone who’d encountered NLP told her “I wish I’d learned this stuff at school!”, so Gemma knew her combination of childcare experience, qualifications and NLP was a winning formula to help empower tomorrow’s adults.
NLP4Kids began offering workshops in the local community for children and teenagers. Over time, they began to specialise in coaching young people on a one-to-one basis. They now work within schools, children’s charities and local education authorities.
As well as NLP4Kids, there are now further programmes such as NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids.
We have trained over 100 people in NLP4Kids from the UK, Spain, Bahrain, Hong Kong and Romania and have a licensee team of 20 based in the UK. NLP4Kids licensee training is accredited and recognised as a valid qualification in NLP.
As well as providing a lucrative business opportunity, becoming an NLP4Kids licensee means you will be helping children and young people overcome emotional challenges, increasing their confidence and self-esteem and therefore enabling children to reach a greater learning potential.
Using the techniques you will learn in the NLP4Kids training programme, you will be able to effectively help young people with:
- Confidence Building
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Developing Respect
- Anti - Bullying
- Increasing Concentration
- Reducing Exam Stress
- Communicating with Ease
- Enhancing Positive Attitude
- School/College Transitions
Overcoming these problems means that children and teenagers are more able to manage their emotions and to become inspired by the learning opportunities that are offered to them.
Would YOU Like to Make Money Whilst Making a Difference?
NLP4Kids licensed practitioners can earn up to:
- £250 per 90 minute coaching session with parents
- £200 per 1 hour coaching session with children
- £1500 from workshops
- £7500 per year for just one day a week in schools
Your Initial Training with NLP4Kids Includes:
- 7 day NLP Practitioner accredited live training or home study training
- 12 days live training in the application of NLP4Kids, NLP4Parents, NLP4Teachers and Hypnotherapy4Kids
- Ongoing unlimited refresher courses
- Potential for on the job practical training with existing licensees
NLP4Kids provide their licensed practitioners with DBS checks (formally CRB), liability insurance and regular CPD. There is no prior experience needed.
There is also ongoing top class support provided to licensees via:
- One-to-one personalised, market-leading mentoring with the company director
- Live webinars
- The rest of the NLP4Kids team in our award-winning online forum
The team at NLP4Kids HQ in Hemel Hempstead
The Extensive Marketing Assistance to Enable You to Successfully Promote Your NLP4Kids Business Includes:
- Your own NLP4Kids email address
- Marketing materials to support your business
- Branded uniform
- Access to a range of specialist partners to support and guide you
- Promotion of your work via NLP4Kids social media platforms.
- Centralised enquiry booking service to save you time and money
- National centralised marketing to drive customers to you
- Your own fully branded and customisable NLP4Kids website
Join this Award Winning Team
In supporting their licensees development, NLP4Kids received an award in 2014 for best use of technology in a family friendly business. In 2016, the director was nominated for Hertfordshire Business Person of the Year.
What NLP4Kids Licensees say about their training…
“Gemma is an exceptional woman with loads of energy and business savvy.”
“The most significant thing I’ve learned is marketing skills and belief in my own abilities. I’m seeing new pathways opening.”
“Incredibly informative and the most significant thing is meeting a wonderful group of people who will be my peers and work colleagues.”
“Everyone here brings a resource of ideas and experiences – I’m so used to working on my own.”
“Amazing, super, brilliant!!! ‘Nuff said!"