Chez Marcel franchise
Chez Marcel offers a unique franchise opportunity based on a little piece of France, serving authentic Breton food and cider.
6% of turnover
Average floor space:
About Chez Marcel
Founder Greg Raccommandato grew up in a family that owned hospitality business and a Crêperie Bretonne back in France, and he decided to bring the concept to the UK in 2018.
Chez Marcel offers customers an authentic Crêperie atmosphere, serving savoury Galettes traditionally made with buckwheat flour (which is gluten free), with a variety of fresh toppings, from meaty specialities to rich vegetarian and vegan options, along with an equal large variety of sweet Crepes with delicious toppings to choose from.
Chez Marcel Crêpes & Galettes batters are prepared daily with fresh ingredients, and of course for the full taste experience they offer an excellent ‘Cidre Breton Artisanal’ which matches the food to perfection. With some really good French wines, locally roasted coffee, and other interesting drinks options Chez Marcel caters for any taste.
Training and support provided
As a franchisee you will operate your own Chez Marcel creperie in your exclusive area.
Your restaurant will be located on the high street and ideally will have outdoor seating as well as indoors.
Previous experience in hospitality is preferred but not essential as you will receive full comprehensive training in all aspects of the business, including assistance in finding the right location, which will enable you to get your business up and running as quickly as possible.
The Chez Marcel franchise is an attractive opportunity for anyone who wants to own and operate their own restaurant in this growing market sector.
Your franchise package includes:
- 5 year agreement with an option to renew for a further 5 years
- Exclusive territory
- Funding available through third party
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Full initial training for you and your staff
- On-going training and operational and technical support
- Assistance in finding the right location
- Restaurant design
- Sourcing and co-ordination of suppliers
- Launch support
- Initial stock of marketing materials to aid the launch
- Branded clothing
- Local web page
The ideal Chez Marcel franchisee
Although you do not need hospitality experience there are a number of attributes that we look for in our franchise partners, these include:
- A passion for excellent customer service
- Energy, commitment and pride in bringing a new brand to your local neighbourhood
- Ability to follow a tried and tested business model
- Self- motivation with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to work hard for long-term success
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Excellent leadership skills
- Long term vision
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in the brand
- Excellent organisational skills
What Does a Chez Marcel Franchise Offer?
As a franchisee you have the opportunity to build your own authentic Crêperie Bretonne by following the successful business model that the franchisor operates. The franchise offers excellent growth opportunities by opening further Chez Marcel locations within your area .
Above all, a Chez Marcel franchise allows you to take control of your career and future. If you want to own and operate your own business in the F&B arena then this may just be what you are looking for.
Enquire now for a copy of the Chez Marcel franchise prospectus.