Bodystreet franchise20 minutes is all it takes!
Bodystreet offers an opportunity for those with little or no time to get fit and stay fit. Our proven once-a-week 20-minute workout programme helps burn fat, build muscle, tone and shape. It even helps reduce backache and improve posture.
Average floor space:
800 sq ft
It’s not what you do, it’s the way that you do it….
Believe it or not business success is less about the equipment and much more about the know-how and understanding of how the business really “ticks”. Bodystreet is the world’s leading operator in the area of EMS - Electo-Muscle Stimulation (more about that shortly). With over 14 years of experience, more than 300 studios and operating in 7 countries, makes Bodystreet the undisputed #1 in the sector. This position enables us to have first-hand knowledge of the know-how and what you need to be trained on to operate a successful studio. Our confidence comes from the success experienced by people, just like you, operating Bodystreet studios across the globe.
The conclusion of what makes a studio successful has led to Bodystreet creating extremely complex support programme. The support system includes a 30-head team at the headquarters in Munich, the UK support team and various external business specialists.
Training and support provided
To set up in business for yourself you’d practically need degrees in Business Administration, Psychology and Law, plus experience as an advertising consultant, web designer, HR manager, training consultant; to name just a few. And who has all of that?
Support is the most important reason why Bodystreet has pulled so far ahead in the market. And, as you would expect, Bodystreet has a comprehensive support package for you:
- Initial Training for you and all of your team
- Employee recruitment and ongoing training. We help you with the search, interviews, HR needs and training and development. We’ve even partnered with YMCA Fit, for those who wish, to provide the opportunity to study up to foundation degree level in business.
- Accounting: Few of us are experts in accounting. This is why we developed an extremely simple accounting solution.
- Marketing and PR: You will have access to all our marketing materials, fliers and posters. You will also have an entire online marketing library on hand
- Internet: Our dedicated website hosts your own pages for you to promote your studio and is designed to drive enquiries to directly to your business. This portal has generated revenue of more than £2.5 million per year from trial sessions and subsequent memberships.
The Service – what your business offers
Gone are the days of spending hours in the gym each week. Bodystreet is an innovative workout studio that combines expert personal training with the buzz of Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS). The result is a highly effective exercise programme that enables your clients to get fit, tone up and build muscle - fast! This revolutionary system is so effective that only one 20-minute workout a week is all it takes; making it perfect for anyone with little time, or interest, to spend hours in a traditional gym.
Electro Muscle Stimulation (EMS) training – the science bit
Everyday muscles are being stimulated. To enable movement muscles contract and relax through the impulses delivered to them via the central nervous system, the spinal cord and nerve fibres. These stimuli are, in the physical sense, electrical in nature. EMS is a targeted amplification of these stimuli which are delivered via the suit that is worn when exercising. In an EMS workout muscles experience an additional, increase in tension which optimises the engagement of your muscle fibres and thus delivers you a much more effective and efficient workout.
The numbers – setting up and potential
Bodystreet studios do not require large premises. The average Bodystreet unit is around 800 ft2. This is fantastic news if you want to keep your set-up costs and ongoing expenses to a minimum. Monthly turnover per member is impressive. In the UK the average traditional gym membership is around £40 per month. Your studio, just like other Bodystreet studios in the UK, will average over double, or more of that.
We expect, in fact we guarantee, that operating breakeven will be achieved in 6 months or less from opening; assuming you implement the know-how correctly.
The ideal Bodystreet franchisee
You will, obviously, have the ability to fund your business through your own means, or via one of the many sources we can introduce you to. Experience in the health or fitness industry isn’t vital, we can train you to a great standard, however, an interest in sport, fitness or health is needed to have good credibility in your studio. What is really important to us is that you are;
- Interested in developing your team. Bodystreet has a vision to be the best employer in the fitness industry by having the best trained and motivated teams of trainers. We will provide you apprenticeship programmes, training and development resources to grow your team. Buying into that vision is a must if you want to join us.
- You have a positive attitude
- You are teachable and will follow a proven system
- You possess a good standard of IT skills
- Ambition – you want to succeed. And know why.
- Willing to operate your business hands-on – on not in the business
Ultimately you want to be part of something, a business, which can effect change. Better health for your studio members through the workout programmes. Better employment and career prospects for the younger generation.
If you would like to join us on our journey and you believe you could be a great fit with our team, just request more information with the button below.
Latest news from
Bodystreet puts extra hygiene measures in place
Gym franchise Bodystreet has introduced even more hygiene measures to make sure gymgoers stay safe when it reopens. Even before the COVID-19 [...]Read more
Bodystreet welcomes a new franchisee
Fitness franchise Bodystreet is delighted to welcome Hollie Hamilton into the UK network. Hollie Hamilton is the latest franchisee to join [...]Read more
Bodystreet launches online training
Fitness franchise Bodysteet has launched online training to keep members active during the COVID-19 crisis. Bodystreet is the most successful [...]Read more
Bodystreet takes its place on the podium
Bodystreet has beaten stiff competition from other franchises across the globe to win one of the most prestigious titles in [...]Read more
Bodystreet has attractive success guarantee for aspiring...
Fitness franchise Bodystreet guarantees franchisees will break even less than six months after opening. Many of us have dreamed about starting [...]Read more
Bodystreet makes gains in the fitness industry
The fitness franchise’s strong training and support for its franchisees is shaking up the fitness world for the better. Bodystreet is marketed [...]Read more