The Beautiful Method franchiseBeautiful Home - Beautiful You - Beautiful Business - The Beautiful Method
The Beautiful Method is a Management Franchise, offering clients a tailor-made housekeeping service to suit their needs and lifestyle, which allows for flexible working
Average floor space:
About The Beautiful Method
The Beautiful Method
The Beautiful Method is a Management Franchise, offering clients a tailor-made housekeeping service to suit their needs and lifestyle, which allows for flexible working - perfect for growing your business around your family. You are NOT a cleaner, you ARE a business owner, who manages a team of cleaners
About The Beautiful Method
The company was founded Victoria Rothwell, a busy working mum who started her career in the fashion industry. Whilst she was on maternity leave and trying to find a consistently reliable housekeeping service, and very quickly noticed that she was not alone in the struggle to find this much needed service. Seeing a huge gap in the market she developed, and launched, The Beautiful Method in March 2017.
Within 18 months Victoria went from one team member to a team of 10 and a growing reputation. The business she had created not only gave the gift of time to her clients it also gave her the gift of time with her young family, no more missed school events, no more missed dinner table conversations with the children, finding out about their day, no more asking my boss for permission for time off and no more stress trying to organise childcare at the last minute.
With The Beautiful Method Victoria has created a sustainable business alongside being a hands-on mummy. With the support from The Beautiful Method head office you too can build your own business and be a part of our exciting growing brand
Why Choose a Cleaning Franchise?
The demand for Housekeeping services has increased greatly in recent years, and will continue to do so, with the ever-increasing rise in dual income families, people are looking to outsource more and more household tasks to ensure that they spend the limited time that they do have doing the things they love, with the people they love.
Facts & Figures:
- New research by the British Cleaning Council (BCC), in its fifth annual research report, has revealed that there are approximately 1.63 million workers in the sector, making up around five per cent of the UK workforce.
- Cleaning contributed over £54.5 billion to the economy in 2018 with overall turnover increasing by 28 per cent since 2013, double the 14 per cent turnover of the economy overall in the same period (ONS 2019)
- Overall, employment in the industry has increased five per cent between 2015 and 2018 – greater than the whole economy, which recorded a three per cent growth in that period.
Plus due to time pressures that requires families and individuals to employ a reliable housekeeping service good quality housekeepers are in high demand.
Figures Source & Date: British Cleaning Council (BCC), 25-Mar-2020
What we Offer…
For a low investment of £14,000 + VAT you get the opportunity to build, grow and succeed in a thriving industry, following a proven plan which combined with your effort, drive and determination will very quickly see an excellent return on your investment.
The Franchise Package includes an exclusive territory, management software to help run your business, a
personalised website page and help with social media set up and marketing advice. HR advice and support,
full initial training (with regular training opportunities), brand awareness and fantastic ongoing support from
Head Office throughout the lifetime of your business. PLUS :
- A fully loaded laptop
- Office all in one printer
- Operations Manual
- Housekeeper training manual
- Branded Stationary and business cards
- Leaflets and marketing literature
- CRM system
- A full 3 month Marketing campaign to get you started
- Ongoing marketing and guidance as a brand
You should also budget an additional £3820.00 to cover your legal and accounting fees, setting up with an accountant approx, business insurance, a dedicated business mobile phone and set aside around £700 for the storage unit you may need as your business grows. This amount includes around £1,000.00 for other miscellaneous items.
All you will need is a desk, a chair, a pair of trainers and we supply the rest
While every effort has been made to ensure the profitability of The Beautiful Method management franchise, individual earnings will always be dependent on the personal efforts of the franchisee and their team.
Training & Support:
A structured support system is provided by head office, for the life of your franchise, to encourage business growth, expansion and therefore company profit.
Our franchisees receive a detailed training package covering 7 full days training and then 2 extra visits in the first 3 months, where they learn all aspects of running a housekeeping business, including the following:
- Staff recruitment and development.
- Health and Safety including chemical knowledge and training
- Regular territory visits
- Full access to head office and the team
All of this is provided to give you the confidence and experience you need to hit the ground running! With regular training updates at head office and through territory visits we will support you in ‘being the best version of you’.
Are you an ‘Ideal’ Franchise Owner?
You don’t have to have experience in housekeeping to be the ideal franchise owner, our opportunity is a management franchise and therefore you will not be physically doing ANY of the cleaning yourself. You will be building, supporting and managing your team.
You will be taking care of your clients and concentrating on building a sustainable business. Our Franchise Owners will come from different backgrounds, of different ages and this will help to create a rich and diverse realm of expertise that can be drawn upon across all our franchisees as a support network. We do also look for some underlying aptitudes and characteristics in all of them:
- First and foremost they must care passionately about their clients, their members of staff and The Beautiful Method brand.
- They are looking to build long term relationships with their clients and their staff.
- They have strong organisational and communication skills.
- And a level-headed approach when responding to problems.
- They work extremely hard
- Are committed to personal growth as well as
- Ambitious and
- Keen to learn.
- Their positive attitudes and resilient outlook shows how determined they are to succeed.
- They are enthusiastic individuals who work so well as a team too, learning from each other and sharing best practice.
Does this sound like you and are you ready to make that change? Are you ready to be more present in your family life and have a successful business? And there is no need to worry, as we’ll be there every step of the way!
We are currently seeking Franchise Owners for key territories throughout the UK so secure yours now!
Latest news from
The Beautiful Method
The Beautiful Method - frequently asked questions
Managing Director, Victoria Rothwell, answers some frequently asked questions about The Beautiful Method management franchise opportunity. Will [...]Read more
Interview with Victoria Rothwell from The Beautiful Method
Beautiful Home Beautiful You The Beautiful Method Name: Victoria Rothwell Franchise: The Beautiful Method What was your career [...]Read more