Metro Plumb franchiseMetro Plumb – The Nations Local Plumber
Whatever your plumbing problem, your Metro Plumb plumber has the solution. With over thirty local plumbers nationwide, we can tackle your plumbing emergency quickly, cleanly and safely, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Van and equipment
Average floor space:
Work from home or your choice of small office
About Metro Plumb
Transform your future by investing in a Metro Plumb franchise!
As part of a nationally recognised group, Metro Plumb offers a recession robust business with no limit to how much you can earn. With our support and proven business model, you can build an income for you and your family.
Metro Plumb is the sister company of the highly successful drainage franchise Metro Rod and provides emergency plumbing services 24/7/365 to commercial and domestic customers throughout the UK.
What does the Metro Plumb package look like?
You’ll be required to invest £17,000 to secure your own exclusive territory. In addition, you’ll also need a van. Metro Plumb offers financial support to cover these initial costs and also provides a fantastic starter kit of marketing, uniform and stock.
Once you are up and running, you can work from home to manage your business. You will receive customers from the national support centre, as well as through your own marketing efforts in your local community. As your business grows, you can also recruit additional staff to help you provide Metro Plumb’s services in your local area.
Benefits of investing in a Metro Plumb franchisee
- Become part of a well-respected brand with an associated history of satisfied customers.
- Full admin, sales and marketing support
- Approximately 80% of the services are provided on a reactive basis. With a local franchisee in each area, you will be able to grow your customer base and benefit from local relationships. This will enable you to organise pre planned maintenance contracts and longer-term support programs to service your own local portfolio of customers.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Plumbing has remained resilient against recession. Our emergency repair services, and regular maintenance contracts have kept Metro Plumb franchisees busy, regardless of the state of the economy.
- We have been members of the British Franchising Association (BFA) since 1997 and have won several national awards with them.
- Metro Plumb is a member of the Association of Plumbing + Heating Contractors. As part of the wider Metro Rod group the following accreditations are also held:
- Construction Line Gold Certificate
- ISO 27001
- Safe Contractor
- CHAS Premium Plus
- Environment ISO 14001:2015
- Quality ISO 9001:2015
- Health and Safety ISO 45001:2018
- Achilles UVDB Community Certificate
- Water Jetting Association
Territories Currently Available
Gloucester, Harlow, Harrow, Hereford, Highlands & Islands, Ipswich, Isle of Wight, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester south, Mid Wales, Middlesbrough, Newcastle, North Midlands, North Wales, Northampton, Northern Ireland, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Rochdale, Solihull, South Yorkshire, Southampton, Sunderland, Sutton, Coldfield, Swansea, Wakefield, Warrington, Wolverhampton
Training and support provided
What training and support is on offer?
Every Metro Plumb franchisee is provided with the necessary tools and support to ensure you are successful on your franchising journey.
You’ll work with the franchise’s experienced technical team to establish the breadth of your own knowledge. Following this, you’ll receive training and support covering every aspect of your business, including:
- Sales and marketing support – your own dedicated webpage on the Metro Plumb website, advertising and a full brand pack of marketing materials
- New business generation – a dedicated national accounts team will assist you in new business generation by directing leads your way to help you set up long-running contracts.
- Finance – Back-office support is provided for invoicing, payment collection and credit control on your behalf.
- · Enquiries – an in-house call centre team working 24/7 365 days a year processing enquiries and quotations.
The ideal Metro Plumb franchisee
What does the ideal Metro Plumb franchisee look like?
We’re looking for ambitious, hard-working, commercially aware individuals that are looking to run their own business via our Franchise model. You will require an NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or practical experience that we can evaluate with our training team.
Metro Plumb's history
How has Metro Plumb developed over the years?
Since the sister franchise Metro Rod’s inception in 1983, many of its franchisees have offered limited plumbing services as part of their drainage business. However, the franchise realised it could diversify by offering a separate package for those that wanted to specialise in emergency plumbing services for both domestic and commercial clients. So, in 2016, the very first Metro Plumb franchise opened its doors.
Metro Plumb is part of the larger group Franchise Brands plc which is an international multi-brand franchisor with a combined network of over 450 franchisees. You will recognise names such as Metro Rod, ChipsAway, Ovenclean, and Barking Mad, all of which deliver services through the Group’s franchisees.
Latest news from
Metro Plumb describes franchisee’s journey
Metro Plumb has taken the opportunity to look back at the franchising journey of one of its investors. Gary joined the plumbing franchise [...]Read more
Metro Plumb bucks business downturn
Metro Plumb has reported an excellent first quarter despite challenging business conditions across the globe. Metro Plumb says that it’s still [...]Read more
Metro Plumb celebrates network success
Metro Plumb has been celebrating the success of its sister company Metro Rod and hopes to follow in its footsteps soon. Metro Plumb has been [...]Read more
Metro Plumb joins Point Franchise
Metro Plumb is firing up its new franchise opportunity and is on the hunt for ambitious individuals to join the business. Point Franchise is [...]Read more