Subway brings its world-famous sandwich store concept to Point Franchise, giving you the chance to become part of the world’s largest fast food network.
Point Franchise is thrilled to welcome Subway to its vast network of franchise opportunities. The international sandwich franchise is now the world’s largest quick service restaurant brand and is looking to cement its position at the top by welcoming new franchisees to its network.
Everyone’s heard of Subway – its signature customisable subs are now available in more than 110 countries and the franchise has more than 43,000 stores across the globe. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic cold cuts sandwich, a rich, warm meatball feast or a veggie-packed sub, Subway has something to cater for every taste. The franchise has overtaken competitors including McDonald’s in terms of the sheer number of locations it has but still isn’t content to slow down its expansion plan.
If you’d like to become a franchisee, you’ll need to be:
- Passionate about the Subway brand
- Knowledgeable about the market
- A good communicator
- Great at managing your time
You’ll also need to have excellent business acumen and a minimum of £87,570 to invest in the opportunity. In return, you’ll receive access to:
- More than 400 online training courses from the University of Subway
- Experienced business development agents who will mentor and support you through the process of selecting your stores, marketing and much more
- A robust supply chain covering everything from equipment to packaging to the food you’ll be serving
Subway was founded more than 50 years ago in 1965 by Dr Peter Buck and Fred De Luca, who decided to start their very own submarine sandwich shop. The rest is history and now the brand has become one of the largest in the world. If you’d like to find out more about becoming a Subway franchisee, click here.
Sophie Cole, Point Franchise ©