It’s a great time to consider joining a training franchise, as more and more people are starting to recognise the value of using professional tuition to improve their career prospects. So, deciding to become a business coach in the B2B sector could be a wise move.
If you’re looking for more from an investment opportunity than the chance to boost your income, starting a business providing support to other people is a great option. You’ll be able to carve out a rewarding career and have a high level of job satisfaction.
Training franchises are just one of the B2B business opportunities offering this perk. You’ll be able to help hard-working entrepreneurs improve their careers and grow their businesses.
Why start a training franchise business?
There’s a growing market - Training and education franchises are relatively recession-resistant. Even in economically challenging times, many business owners know professional coaching is worth the investment, as it’ll allow them to improve their profit margins and overcome the challenges they’re facing.
- It’s rewarding - As we’ve already mentioned, sharing your knowledge with ambitious people and teaching them how to master a skill can be incredibly rewarding. You’ll get to watch as your students grow in confidence - and you may even change the course of their lives for the better.
- It’s flexible - Often, training franchises give franchisees the chance to work remotely and choose their hours. This freedom should allow you to set your own schedule and develop a great work/life balance.
- There are lots of franchise options - There are many different types of training franchises out there, so you’re likely to find one you’re passionate about.
4 fantastic training franchise opportunities
ActionCOACH is the world’s top business coaching franchise, with more than 1,000 coaches in over 70 countries. As a franchisee, you’ll develop a team of talented teachers who support entrepreneurs across the UK. Your employees will provide guidance on everything from developing powerful systems to recruitment - and, of course, increasing profits.
- Becoming an ActionCOACH franchisee: You don’t need any experience to start an ActionCOACH franchise unit. As long as you have a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, great communication skills and a passion for helping others, you fit the criteria.
- How much you need to invest: You’ll need to invest around £90,000. You do have the option to use a business loan, but you should be able to make a minimum personal investment of £18,000.
- What you get for your investment: Before starting a franchise with ActionCOACH, you’ll have the chance to take part in a 10-day intensive training course. The franchise also provides a special launch programme and ongoing development opportunities, including quarterly masterclass workshops, one-to-one mentoring meetings, regular conferences and weekly group coaching sessions.
>> Read more:
2. Entrepreneurs Circle
This training franchise specialises in marketing skills, helping local firms widen their customer base and increase their profit margins. It’s proud to offer investors a business opportunity with the potential to generate a six-figure salary.
- Becoming an Entrepreneurs Circle franchisee: If you’re a people-person with a great attitude and work ethic, Entrepreneurs Circle wants to speak to you. To succeed with this franchise, you’ll also need to have an entrepreneurial flair, and the ambition to grow your unit.
- How much you need to invest: You’ll need to make a total investment of £4,999 and you stand to generate over £160,000 in revenue after the first two years.
- What you get for your investment: You’ll gain access to the franchise’s tried and tested templates, workbooks and workshops, and a comprehensive eight-part online training programme covering everything you need to become a certified coach. The franchise will even personalise your learning scheme to make sure it’s right for you, and offer ongoing support in the form of webinars, how-to guides and workshops.
3. Business Doctors
Business Doctors was founded in 2004 by businessmen Matthew Levington and Rod Davies, with a concept born from the struggles they’d experienced in their own careers. Over the years, they developed and implemented plans for operations, marketing, sales, HR and PR with little or no help - and they soon identified a gap in the market.
Today, Business Doctors has supported over 10,000 companies and engaged with 100,000 employees, helping to raise a total of £5 million in tax credits.
- Becoming a Business Doctors franchisee: The Business Doctors franchise concept is perfect for investors with great communication skills, as well as a passion for helping others. While consulting experience isn’t a requirement, you must be motivated and willing to learn the techniques needed to become an expert business advisor.
- How much you need to invest: The minimum investment needed to start a Business Doctors franchise unit is £44,500 +VAT.
- What you get for your investment: Business Doctors has developed a comprehensive investment package to support franchisees in all areas of the business. The franchise journey begins with training at the head office in St Helens, Merseyside, and is followed by extra coaching at your franchise unit. You’ll also benefit from the business’s Regional Mentoring Launch Phase Support for the first nine months, which helps you market your unit in your local area. Plus, you can take part in regular seminars and engagement days.
>> Read more:
4. The Alternative Board
The Alternative Board (TAB) is the world’s biggest peer-to-peer support and business coaching franchise. It’s an exclusive, membership-based organisation dedicated to helping business leaders achieve higher levels of profitability, productivity and personal fulfilment.
Primarily, TAB focusses on supporting local business, as well as small and medium enterprises.
- Becoming a TAB franchisee: You’ll provide individual coaching sessions using the franchise’s tools, analysing your members’ businesses to create strategic plans to reach their objectives.
- How much you need to invest: To start a TAB franchise unit, you’ll need to invest £64,000. This sum includes a franchise fee of £40,000, training costs of £14,500 and a one-year marketing spend of £10,000.
- What you get for your investment: TAB runs a 30-topic business training scheme called Master of Entrepreneurial Studies. It’ll help you with all the key areas of running a franchise unit and give you the right tools to develop it over time.
Find more wonderful opportunities in the B2B sector
The B2B sector is full of fantastic franchise opportunities, across areas as diverse as recruitment and property management, IT support, signage and maintenance and cleaning. Take a look at the franchises looking for new investors today.
Alice Tuffery, Point Franchise ©