Camile Thai delivery, dine-in and takeaway options are beloved by customers in Ireland and the UK, and it’s hard to beat this brand when it comes to profitable franchise investment opportunities in the growing Thai food sub-sector. Read on, and discover everything you need to know about a potential franchise investment with Camile Thai.
As you explore the world of quick-service restaurant franchise/restaurant franchise opportunities, you’re bound to come across Camile Thai, a technologically innovative and highly sustainable name in the UK food industry. With Thai food becoming more and more popular in the UK [Chef’s Pencil], Camile Thai franchise opportunities present you with the perfect chance to get a Thai food franchise up and running at the perfect time.
>> Read more:
Does Camile Thai franchise in the UK?
If you dream of starting your own restaurant franchise and selling Camile Thai healthy food to hungry customers, you’ll be pleased to discover that, yes, Camile Thai does franchise in the UK. Founder Brody Sweeney and the entire Camile Thai franchisor team will be delighted to welcome you to the family, and you’ll have access to a comprehensive package of training and support from the second you’re on board, fully equipping you for franchise success.
The Camile franchising model has been well developed in Ireland and is a winning business model. With single-unit and multi-unit franchisees growing our businesses at a steady rate, it’s an amazing time to join Camile Thai. - Camile Thai
The history of Camile Thai
For Camile Thai, fresh ingredients and food prepared with care have been the focus since day one, alongside crucial values like sustainability and community. The brand came into being in 2010 and has expanded rapidly in the past decade, thanks in part to the company’s business acumen and practices and in much larger part to the deliciously more-ish Camile Thai dishes being served first in Ireland and now across the UK, too. Camile has developed a strong customer base, and this base is growing each day.
Camile Thai is also a hugely innovative and groundbreaking business, unafraid to try new things and get ahead of the curve. From ambitious sustainability initiatives to pioneering the use of hot food drone delivery in Europe, the sky really is the limit for this franchise. If you choose to invest and join Camile Thai’s expanding network, the sky could be the limit for you, too.
We only use fully compostable packaging and implement ways to lower our carbon footprint. We create delicious dishes, served in environmentally conscious packaging as we endeavour to give our guests the best experience whilst causing no harm to our planet. We [also] create innovative food that is perfectly tailored to holding its heat and quality during delivery [and] our innovation stretches beyond the restaurant, having partnered with Manna to become the world leader in drone delivery for food.
- Camile Thai
Start a franchise in the restaurant industry with a Camile Thai business
If everything you’ve learned so far about Camile Thai has you hungry to invest (pun intended, of course), keep reading. The three questions answered below will equip you with all the knowledge you need in order to make a fully informed franchise investment with Camile Thai and launch your own exciting new branch of the Thai food franchise...
1. How do you go about starting a Camile Thai restaurant as a franchisee?
You can find out more about Camile Thai and register your interest in an investment via the brand’s profile page on Point Franchise (linked above). Note, before you do, that ideal Camile Thai franchisees have a few key characteristics: A hands-on attitude, a willingness to grow, relevant management experience and the capital to make it all happen (you’ll need to make a minimum personal investment of £100,000, which we’ll explore a little more in the next question). If you tick these boxes, you’re likely the perfect candidate for Camile.
2. How much do you need to invest?
In order to become a Camile Thai franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £100,000, with franchise fees of £20,000 and a total investment cost of around £200,000. This is above the average cost of starting a UK franchise, which was £42,200 as of 2018 [British Franchise Association], but given that Camile Thai is a restaurant franchise rather than, say, a mobile franchise or a home-based franchise, this higher cost is to be expected. Here are a few more cost examples from the restaurant sector, to give you a better sense of Camile Thai’s place in the market:
- Pieminister - To become a Pieminister franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £70,000, with franchise fees of £17,500 and a total investment cost of £130,000.
- Bella Italia - To become a Bella Italia franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £350,000, with franchise fees of £25,000 and a total investment cost of £700,000.
- Wolf - To become a Wolf franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £100,000, with franchise fees of £15,000 and a total investment cost of £200,000.
>> Read more:
- 12 Things to Consider When Identifying the Right Location for Your Restaurant Franchise
- 3 Ways to Get Funding For Your Restaurant Franchise
- Regulations and Licences Required to Open a Restaurant
- 14 Tips for Defining and Reaching Your Restaurant's Target Customers
- Hiring Employees for Your Restaurant
- Choosing a Concept for Your Restaurant
3. What do you get for your investment?
In return for an investment with Camile Thai, you’ll benefit from the brand’s aforementioned comprehensive franchise package. This package includes pre-opening and post-opening support (site selection, store design, fit-out, ongoing assistance as and when it is required), training (six weeks of initial training and ongoing training and development opportunities) and, on top of these hugely valuable offerings, you’ll enjoy all of the following:
- Assistance with hygiene and health and safety registration
- Assistance with business plans
- Access to central purchasing for food, consumables, uniforms, etc.
- Marketing and advertising support
- Website and online advertising assistance
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Product and concept development
- Regular local and national meetings
Camile Thai franchise opportunities are a brilliant way to start running your own business
You should now be equipped with all the information you need to determine if Camile Thai is the right franchise for you. If you’re still on the fence or you’d like to continue your research into the vast and diverse UK food sector, stay on Point Franchise. Find out how to choose the healthy food franchise that’s right for you, the latest tech trends innovating the delivery sector and much, much more.
Cara Squires, Point Franchise ©