Camile Thai Kitchen franchiseGood Mood Thai food
Camile Thai Kitchen is a healthy and sustainable restaurant brand operating in the home delivery category, in the ever-expanding delivery industry in the UK.
Average floor space:
750/2500 sq. ft depending on model
About Camile Thai Kitchen
- Healthy and sustainable food offer to appeal to young urban professionals (compostable packaging, dairy-free and vegan options, calorie counted, to name a few)
- Existing restaurants turnover up to €35,000 per week in Ireland (where Camile are market leaders) / £20,000+ in London. Most franchisees are opening or have opened further outlets
- We use the latest bespoke technology to manage the logistics of delivery and user experience online
- Suits owner-operators capable of building their own team
- Contemporary restaurants and unique packaging design, with a brand focus on innovation
With 45+ restaurants and counting, Camile is rapidly growing its sustainable and healthy business across different revenue models. We’re at the forefront of the delivery restaurant industry, featuring in Forbes and a host of other business publications and consistently winning awards for Best Thai and Healthiest Takeaway every year within the Irish market. Camile now aims to bring that experience and knowledge further across London and the South of England.
Camile believes that small acts lead to big change. We take a stand for things that are important to us. That’s why we only use fully compostable packaging and implement ways to lower our carbon footprint. We create delicious dishes, served in environmentally conscious packaging as we endeavor to give our guests’ the best experience whilst causing no harm to our planet. Choosing Camile is a signifier of intention of people’s desire to join the green revolution. We research emerging nutritional trends and collaborate with a team of talented chefs, to produce dishes our community expects. We are always trying to find more sustainable ways for you to enjoy Camile, guilt-free. Just ask the 7,000 guests who attended Camile Yoga sessions across 2019.
We create innovative food that is perfectly tailored to holding its heat and quality during delivery. Our in-store service is optimized to increase the capacity of sales for dine-in, takeaway and collection. Our innovation stretches beyond the restaurant, having partnered with Manna to become the world leader in drone delivery for food. We strive to be at the cutting edge of new technology, always keen to see what technology can improve our guests’ experiences. Each touchpoint of the customer’s journey has been closely analysed to create a world-class guest experience that leads the home delivery restaurant industry.
We put trust in our staff and in our workspaces. We recruit carefully, and it’s our ambition to create a culture of great service, full of inspired staff. This is how we build the best teams. Restaurants run their own driver fleet, while also maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with industry-leading aggregators. This two-tiered approach to delivery gives us a significant advantage over our competitors.
The last year has seen a fundamental shift in the traditional restaurant lines of service. People’s habits have drastically changed, with monthly restaurant deliveries growing by 350% since last March. Camile is well-positioned to flourish and thrive in this new environment, with our restaurants geared towards a quick and efficient delivery process, facilitated by our brand-new app, offering a flawless ordering service for home delivery and collection. With online food delivery and the on-demand economy set to increase to a hefty $200 billion in the next 4 years and 57% of the population not having used delivery services before, there is huge opportunity for Camile to grow.
Training and support provided
- Market research on the proposed development area.
- Assistance with site selection, store design, equipment selection.
- 6-week fast track franchisee training programme.
- Operations manuals.
- Pre-opening staff recruitment and training.
- Assistance with hygiene and health and safety registration.
- Assistance with business plans.
Post-Opening – Lifetime Support
- Ongoing communications with the Camile community.
- Central purchasing – food, consumables, uniforms etc.
- Marketing and advertising support
- Website and online advertising
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages
- Leaflet distribution
- Product and concept development
- Post-opening hand holding and training
- Lifetime training, assessment and support
- · Regular local and national meetings
The ideal Camile Thai Kitchen franchisee
Investing in Your Future
- Camile’s franchise model offers a fantastic balance between the freedom of being your own boss and the support of an established network. This model has allowed many entrepreneurial individuals to work for themselves, without feeling alone.
- Each Camile Thai store is individually owned and operated by franchise owners who are committed to contributing to their local economy. Investment in a new Camile restaurant will be from £200k, to cover not only the pre-opening expenses and franchise package fees, but to fit out a fully functioning restaurant kitchen.
Franchisees for Camile will likely have three characteristics:
- Minimum personal investment £100k (total £200k+)
- Hands-on operators who are keen to grow
- Relevant management experience
Camile Thai Kitchen's history
Since opening our first location in 2010, the business has expanded through a combination of company-owned and franchised restaurants. Ongoing expansion in London remains at the forefront of our strategy. The Camile franchising model has been well developed in Ireland and is a winning business model. With single-unit and multi-unit franchisees growing our businesses at a steady rate, it’s an amazing time to join Camile Thai.
At Camile, prospective franchisees will find the opportunity to join a unique thriving food delivery brand in a booming market, with an incredible opportunity for growth
‘I’ve worked in premium Thai restaurants before, so I was familiar with the cuisine, but what attracted me to Camile was the health-focused, community-oriented, dynamic nature of the franchise. I could see a huge opportunity with a lot of space to grow and experiment. Camile does bring a lot of life and creativity to the concept of management.
I decided to take on the franchise opportunity so I could fully realize what I wanted to do with the business. The support that I have has never been matched by anyone I’ve worked with before, in terms of one-to one contact and interaction.’
Franchise Owner – Camile Tooting Bec
Latest news from
Camile Thai Kitchen
Camile Thai shares tasty Summer Rolls recipe
Over on Facebook, the Thai restaurant and delivery franchise dropped a new recipe for delicious, fresh Summer Rolls that can keep summer going [...]Read more
Camile Thai embraces new tech as a leader in the food...
The pioneering franchise was heavily discussed in a recent Food Navigator article exploring the use of innovative technology in food [...]Read more
Camile Thai Kitchen brings concept to the USA with the...
The Thai home delivery franchise has arrived in Chicago, with plans to expand throughout the year. Camile Thai Kitchen’s first Chicago [...]Read more
New Camile Thai Kitchen opens in Bangor
The company’s largest franchisee, Pramod Thankapan, has opened his eighth franchise with the business in County Down, Northern [...]Read more
Camile Thai releases 10-step 2021 marketing plan
Camile Thai’s Founder Brody Sweeney has revealed a 10-step marketing plan for businesses as lockdown measures lift. Brody [...]Read more
Camile Thai reveals ghost kitchen plans
Camile Thai has partnered with REEF to set up ghost kitchens and further expand into the delivery sector. The restaurant franchise will [...]Read more