Camile Thai Kitchen franchiseGood food Thai food
Camile Thai is a healthy and sustainable home delivery-focussed restaurant that has been in high demand during the Coronavirus crisis.
Average floor space:
750/2500 sq. ft depending on model
About Camile Thai Kitchen
Camile Thai Kitchen is a unique food experience that not only excites customers but also provides a great business opportunity.
It is the result of years of business experience, a desire to create something new and different and a dedication to providing quality products and services.
With 30+ outlets and expanding rapidly in the U.K., Ireland and overseas, Camile is ready to grow with committed partners and franchisees in urban areas, globally.
Our current expansion focus in the UK presents fantastic opportunities for single and multi-site franchise operators who have the skills, dedication, and energy to share in the rewards on offer.
Camile Thai Kitchen is driven by a hunger for growth and success. Establishing a relationship with Camile will allow you to partner with a unique concept and proven business model, backed by a talented and innovative support team.
Training and support provided
- Technically complex food products (homemade sauces, spring rolls, etc.) supplied from Caterday
- Unique bespoke compostable packaging
- Easily available ingredients
- Relationships with national suppliers meaning competitive pricing
- Regular visits and quality assessments
- Regular central training days and conferences
- Newsletter & digital updates
- Real time social media management at weekends
Restaurant Design and Fitout
- Full bespoke restaurant design service
- Established relationships with kitchen equipment suppliers, EPOS systems etc.
- 17 specific training courses
- Regular webinar training, as well as on the job
- Digital Learning Management system platform Marketing & Branding
- Telling the story of Camile through our restaurants and packaging
- Strong social media presence across all branches
- Experiential lifestyle campaigns
- Full launch promotion programme
- Full marketing toolkit for offline and online
- New product development
- Restaurant design upgrades
- Virtual brands
- Celebrity Chef partnerships
The ideal Camile Thai Kitchen franchisee
Franchisees for Camile will likely have three characteristics:
- Minimum personal investment £100k (total £200k+)
- Hands-on operators who are keen to grow
- Relevant management experience
Camile Thai Kitchen's history
Created in 2010 by Brody Sweeney, founder of the award winning O’Briens Sandwich Bar chain (350 outlets in 16 countries), Camile Thai Kitchen is poised for significant growth in the UK. Since opening its first location in 2010, the business has expanded to 30+ locations through a combination of company-owned and franchised restaurants. Expansion in London currently exists. The Camile franchising model has been well developed in Ireland and remains a winning business model. With single-unit and multi-unit franchisees growing our businesses at a steady rate, it is an amazing time to be at Camile Thai.
Join us as one of the biggest players in the on-demand economy for healthy food delivery in your market.
‘I’ve worked in premium Thai restaurants before, so I was familiar with the cuisine, but what attracted me to Camile was the health-focused, community-oriented, dynamic nature of the franchise. I could see a huge opportunity with a lot of space to grow and experiment. Camile does bring a lot of life and creativity to the concept of management.
I decided to take on the franchise opportunity so I could fully realize what I wanted to do with the business. The support that I have has never been matched by anyone I’ve worked with before, in terms of one-to one contact and interaction.’
Franchise Owner – Camile Tooting Bec
Latest news from
Camile Thai Kitchen
Camile Thai releases 10-step 2021 marketing plan
Camile Thai’s Founder Brody Sweeney has revealed a 10-step marketing plan for businesses as lockdown measures lift. Brody [...]Read more
Camile Thai reveals ghost kitchen plans
Camile Thai has partnered with REEF to set up ghost kitchens and further expand into the delivery sector. The restaurant franchise will [...]Read more
Camile Thai releases 10-step business test
Camile Thai has released a 10-step test to find out whether a business concept is viable. The restaurant franchise is supporting [...]Read more
Camile Thai announces 15 new branches and 300 new jobs
Camile Thai is launching a rapid growth scheme and investing in drone delivery and kitchen robotics. The restaurant franchise is currently [...]Read more
Camile Thai announces new board members
Camile Thai has added to its board of directors with the appointment of Brian Caulfield and Andy McCue. The restaurant franchise, which [...]Read more
Camile Thai Kitchen joins the Point Franchise network
Camile Thai Kitchen is the latest franchise to open up its investment opportunity to UK-based entrepreneurs. The restaurant franchise [...]Read more