Are you interested in getting involved in a popular and growing industry, reaping countless financial rewards, and becoming your own boss? Do you have a passion for barbers and hairdressing? If so, a savvy investment in the hair and beauty sector could change your whole life. A safe bet for this investment is Mr. Barbers - read on to find out if they franchise in the UK, and how you can get involved.
If there’s one thing we all learnt from the lockdowns caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, it was how much we valued - and missed - professional hairdressers. Unsurprisingly, the whole sector has been experiencing a post-COVID comeback, so there’s really never been a better time to invest and grab a slice of the action for yourself.
And if you think you want to make a career change with a beauty salon franchise, an investment in Mr. Barbers could be the right move for you.
>> Read more:
Does Mr. Barbers franchise in the UK?
It’s a great time to be looking to invest in the hair and beauty industry, so it’s also a fantastic time to be considering becoming part of the Mr. Barber team. You’ll be delighted to hear that Mr. Barbers does indeed franchise in the UK - so the next step is figuring out if you’ve got the right skills to join them.
A Mr. Barbers Franchise can be the perfect way to be your own boss AND be part of an established and trusted brand. It helps new business owners avoid the uncertainty of going it alone and gives you an instant peer group for support.
- Mr. Barbers
The history of Mr. Barbers
Boasting over 25 years worth of experience as barbers, barbershop and business owners, the Mr. Barber franchise knows this business inside and out. In every single one of its barbershops, Mr. Barbers prides itself on offering quality cuts in a wide range of styles, and leaving their customers satisfied with their experience.
We keep our customers at the heart of everything we do and make sure that every detail of our service delivers value for money and a welcoming environment that you will want to return to again and again.Our shops are an essential part of their community and we work to make each one a ‘local’ business where you can feel right at home.
- Mr. Barbers
The franchise employs friendly staff who are highly skilled at what they do and help to ensure that every Mr. Barber experience is a positive one which is why the website is full of glowing testimonials from satisfied customers.
Start a franchise in the hair and beauty sector with a Mr. Barbers franchise
If all that you’ve read so far in this article has got you raring to go and start your own hair salon or barbershop, you’d be hard pressed to beat the fantastic opportunity on offer with Mr. Barbers. Read on to discover just how to go about becoming a Mr. Barber franchisee and start enjoying job satisfaction and financial security.
1. How do you go about starting your own Mr. Barbers barbershop franchise?
A visit to the Mr. Barbers website will set you on the right track to finding out all about franchising with them, and more information about the business as a whole. The website has a whole page dedicated to details on how to go about setting up your own Mr. Barbers franchise.
Before getting too far into the nitty-gritty of how to invest with Mr. Barbers and just what your investment in a Mr. Barbers franchise will get you, it pays to get the most important job out of the way first - you need to ensure that you have the skills Mr. Barbers are looking for in their potential franchisees.
Some of the attributes key to becoming a successful representative of the Mr. Barbers brand are the following:
- Being a person who can encompass the Mr. Barbers ethos
- Possessing the drive and determination to succeed in this business venture
- Having substantial experience in barbering would be a major asset
- If you don’t personally have any barbering experience, having an experienced barber joining you in this business venture would also be a major asset
- Being in a position to get yourself set up in business
- Having experiencing in management
- Having experience in business
- Being a person who sees the value in the Mr. Barbers brand
2. How much does it cost to start a Mr. Barbers barbershop franchise?
In order to become a Mr. Barbers franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment cost of £15,000. The total investment cost - based upon a newly established, four-chair shop - is estimated to be in the region of £48,500 (including the initial start-up package fee).
Looking around at the other top hair and beauty franchises in the UK should give you some idea what kinds of investments you will need to make to start your own business in this sector, so for comparison, below are detailed a few other hair and beauty franchises and their associated costs:
- Guinot - In order to become a Guinot franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £87,000.
- Rush Hair - In order to become a Rush Hair franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £15,000.
- Lash Perfect Beauty Bar - In order to become a Lash Perfect Beauty Bar franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £5,000, with a total investment cost of £9,999.
3. What do you get in return for investment in a Mr. Barbers barbershop franchise?
Once you’ve signed on the dotted line and made your Mr. Barber investment into a reality, you can finally start enjoying the rewards of being part of the Mr. Barbers business network. The franchise prides itself on their ‘business in a box’ franchising model, which was developed using the combined experience of professional barbers and business entrepreneurs.
The Franchise Package incorporates everything you need for an uncomplicated rebrand or for a smooth and hassle-free introduction to the world of barbering and our experienced team will assist you through the entire process. You’ll be a part of the Mr. Barbers business network and enjoy the benefits that a wealth of knowledge and connections bring.
- Mr. Barbers
Included in the package is the following:
- Becoming part of an established brand
- A branded and styled shop fit (including chairs)
- Assistance acquiring premises
- Access to Mr. Barbers’ bespoke booking app
- Assistance with marketing and social media
- Full training and support throughout
- Guidance on operating in line with COVID-19
- Access to a branded product range
>> Read more:
- Franchising 101: The Official Franchise Start Up Checklist (Part 1)
- Franchising 101: The Official Franchise Start Up Checklist (Part 2)
- New Year, New Career: No Better Time Than Now to Start a Franchise Today
- Franchising 101: 8 Signs You're Ready to Start a Franchise
- Starting a New Business Doesn't Always Lead to Immediate Success: Here Are 5 Ways to Change That
- It's Never Too Late to Start a New Business
Start running your own business with Mr. Barbers today
Armed with all you need to know to get your franchising journey with Mr. Barbers started, hopefully you can’t wait to get going. Stay on Point Franchise and read up on what it takes to run a beauty salon, so you’ll be as ready as you can be to embark on this exciting barbershop business venture.
Hannah Burnett, Point Franchise ©