Following the new year and the making of many different fitness and health resolutions, the gym franchise shared some advice via its blog, suggesting eight ways to stay committed to those resolutions across the year.
As the clock strikes midnight on NYE and 2022 begins, people from all over the world start thinking about their resolutions and turning over a new leaf. The dawn of a new 365 days is enough to inspire many to action - for a while. But it’s all too common for earnestly-made resolutions to become failed attempts, and 9Round understands this. The gym franchise recently offered its customers some advice on keeping up with fitness-focused resolutions.
In the words of 9Round, prefacing the advice, “As we approach the beginning of a new year, excitement is rising and motivation is building. Those New Year’s resolutions are set with fuel behind the fire to help you get started, but eventually, all the enthusiasm and anticipation will disappear, and you’re left with two choices—keep the momentum going or slowly fall back into your old ways.” 9Round’s advice for doing the former came in 8 points:
- Have a plan - Create a plan of action, know what needs to be done.
- Be realistic - Don’t expect to get into shape overnight.
- Start with some micro-goals - Give yourself the chance to celebrate little victories.
- Record your progress - Stay motivated by tracking your goals and your progress.
- Set new challenges - Keep adding stuff to your routine, avoid reaching a plateau.
- Find a punch partner - Bring a friend to 9Round and make working out fun.
- Practice self-discipline - Stick to your schedule, even when you’re not in the mood.
- Reward yourself - Rewards at milestones are reasons to keep going and persevering.
If you’re interested in starting your own gym franchise, you can join the 9Round family and become a franchisee for a minimum initial investment of £80,000, with franchise fees of £20,000 and a total investment cost of £180,000. Find out more about starting your franchising journey with 9Round via its profile page, which you’ll discover linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©