With an unrelenting focus on quality, Coffee Planet starting in UAE and now about to expand across the UK provides you the opportunity to turn your passion for coffee into financial freedom. Point Franchise is welcoming Coffee Planet to the platform with open arms!
Winning franchise in UAE now expands to the UK
Coffee Planet started with the mission of delivering freshly ground coffee in the sizzling UAE in 2005. This concept was expanded to catering in 2007, supplying coffee solutions to five-star hotels, restaurants, and offices. In 2008 Coffee Planet became a roastery in Dubai, that in 2009 turned into a scaling coffee shop franchise. Jump ahead to 2018, and Cofee Planet went beyond borders to Cardiff and is now seeking to repeat its UAE success in the UK with Point Franchise.
Coffee Planet is set up for success in the UK, especially as a coffee chain with a winning concept. Despite the pandemic causing havoc on cafés and coffee shops, the sector is recovering better than expected with a whopping 43 per cent growth during 2021 and is still valued at the high £4.45 billion, with a prediction of 5.8 per cent consistent year-over-year growth to £5.8bn. [Statista, Project Café, and World Coffee Portal]
Such a rapidly recovering and growing sector can be capitalised on through the trends of:
- Increased digital integration of delivery and pick-up
- Branding focused on environmentalism and sustainability
- An offering of plant-based alternatives to dairy products
- An increase in at-home premium equipment for coffee in British homes is expected to raise the bar of quality delivered in coffee shops across the UK
Taste, depth, and complexity of flavours
Coffee Planet's franchise concept is centred around flexibility and choice for the potential franchisee. For example, if you want less personnel management, Coffee Planet offers a quality coffee cart or kiosk. Oppositely, if you want to go big, Coffee Planet's brick-and-mortar coffee shop concept is for you. Likewise, because of the vast range of options, the investment amount differs. But expect a minimum of £20,000 and franchise fees of £20,000 with a 6 per cent royalty fee.
What you get from Coffee Planet (besides a winning concept):
- Detailed training in both business and personnel management together with customer service
- Location scouting, finding the best location that leads to profits
- Interior design assistance for developing a pleasant and inviting atmosphere enmeshed with coffee aroma
- Digital and offline marketing guidance for both website design and Social Media
- Coffee Planet's exclusive network of coffee suppliers getting you the best specialty Arabica coffee from around the globe
So if you have a passion for the best cup of coffee, you know the difference between Robusta and Arabica, or even what flavour profiles you tend to get in Brazil compared to Ethiopia: you are whom Coffee Planet is looking for!
Start delivering stellar coffee to the thirsty people of Britain by clicking the orange "REQUEST INFORMATION" button to talk with Coffee Planet and discover more!
Jakob Pii, Point Franchise ©