ClubsComplete franchiseOpening a world of opportunities to children and young people
“A Business in a Box”: Childcare and activity provisions for children including breakfast, lunchtime, after school, holiday clubs, workshops, birthday parties and more!
10% of Franchise Turnover
Average floor space:
ClubsComplete - A unique franchise opportunity in the field of education and childcare
Founded in 2007, ClubsComplete is a childcare and activity provider with a track record of success throughout the UK and Spain.We have a passion for providing high quality extra-curricular and educational services to primary schools and families working directly with schools or parents to ensure children are safe, happy and cared for in a range of environments.
ClubsComplete exists to provide safe environments with quality staff where children can be exposed to new learning opportunities through a wide variety of subjects. We believe that every child has their own individual talent and our goal is to find it, nurture it and develop it further.
We are offering a complete childcare turn-key business opportunity. We have established business relationships with hundreds of UK schools so you can rest assured that from the word go your business will have a client base. Our proven business model is built for people who want to open their own successful business in a growing market without being on their own and without starting from scratch.
Services you can offer:
- Breakfast Clubs
- Lunch Clubs
- Late Stay Clubs Workshops
- Holiday Clubs
- Summer Schools
- Evening Clubs
- Birthday Parties
- Childcare Services at Events
- Private Tuition
- Pre-school Classes
- Gymnastic Courses
- Stage Schools
Why Come Aboard?
- Opportunity to influence the next generation
- Unique business opportunity with excellent reputation
- Opportunity to take on current, profit-making company-owned provisions
- A career that fits around your family with your own working hours
- Huge potential to grow
- Join part of a national network of franchisees to share ideas
- Opportunity to reduce your own childcare costs
- Full-time earnings working a part- time job
- Opportunity to join part of an award winning business
- Minimal investment for a huge return within the first few years
- Improve your local community
- Entrepreneur Magazine recently included the childcare industry as one of the Top 10 franchise categories for 2019
How are we different?
- Only franchise opportunity offering the full range of activities from sports and mad labs to gymnastics and languages
- Available as a job franchise and a management franchise
- Our package includes selling both OFSTED registered and OFSTED exempt services
- NatWest Young Entrepreneurs of the Year (owners of the brand)
- Award winning trademarked organisation
- Copyrighted lesson plans
- Our own unique branded software that tracks children’s progress in key areas and generates end of term reports
- Online registers and payment system streamlining your bookings
- Welcome packs for all services
- Full support from our HQ in Leicestershire
- Coaching sessions from the entrepreneurs and owners of the business
We offer both job franchises (for those wanting to work with children) and management franchises (for those wanting to invest in an award-winning business model and manage a team of childcare practitioners.
Join us for a Development Day at our HQ with one of our company Directors or Managers to find out more information.
Training and support provided
Support you can expect to receive from our Directors and Managers:
- Initial 3 week training programme (you will learn how to create your own clubs and courses, market them and build a solid client base in your area)
- ClubsComplete Franchisee Qualification
- Ongoing business support with three scheduled coaching sessions per year
- Annual franchisee forum
- Ongoing remote support as and when required
- Operations Manual
- If any issues arise that you need support on thereafter, you can count on us 9am-5pm Monday to Friday!
The ideal ClubsComplete franchisee
We are looking for like-minded individuals to grow our business and join our journey of success.
We have developed a sound business format with systems and operating procedures that allow us to remotely manage our demanding and all important quality control, whilst maintaining both our company ethos and delivery of service. We view franchising as a route to expanding our business through key geographical locations, providing our franchisees with a great opportunity to develop and benefit from the hard work we have completed to date.
Individuals who meet our values and vision in key areas, benefiting from our systems, software and industry knowledge will benefit our end users and ultimately and most importantly, the children that we coach and care for.
Our franchisees range from Mothers, ex-professional Athletes, dancers, gymnasts to business owners and investors.