Access4Lofts is a lucrative van-based business opportunity where we help our customers utilise wasted space by providing quick, easy and affordable loft access and storage solutions through installing loft ladders, hatches and boarding!
Average floor space:
Why choose Access4Lofts
- Huge demand: franchisees have several months of bookings.
- Safe hands: we’re proud to be accredited as bfa members and Which? Trusted Trader.
- Great cashflow: customers pay you when you finish the job.
- Dedicated territories: at least 150,000 households per area.
- It works: former employees have invested to become franchisees.
- Bespoke IT System: which automates much of your admin, no more paperwork!
- We understand: because the management team have all been franchisees themselves.
- Committed to support: bfa accredited with full training and ongoing support.
- One big family: join a group of like-minded people who support each other and celebrate together
Owner-operator or management business
Our franchisees have chosen two distinct approaches to building their Access4lofts businesses and you can too, depending on your personal situation, ambition and work-life desires:
Proven to generate £120K+ sales with 40%+ net profit within 24 months.
Complete one job per day over a four-day week, spend the fifth day on business development. Work around your other life commitments.
2. MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
Proven to generate £300K+ sales with 35%+ net profit with two staff.
The franchisee works on developing the business, employing and managing fitters that do the majority of the installation work.
How much do I need to invest?
An initial investment of £29,950 + VAT is required to setup and establish your new business. We will provide you a detailed breakdown of where this money is spent, rest assured it is far better value than starting up on your own as an independent!
As franchisors we are committed to best practice, to doing it right. All of us have been franchisees ourselves, we’ve been where you are right now, so we know what it’s like! We remember the concerns, the steps on the journey to success and the feeling of contentment on achieving our respective goals.
We have spent a lot of time refining this business to make it as simple as possible to succeed if you follow the model. If you would like to find out more about Access4Lofts please do get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
If an Access4Lofts franchise sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, simply complete the form below!
Training and support provided
As a franchisee, you will receive completely tailored ongoing support to help you on your path to reaching your goals. If you are practical, we support you on the business side and if you have business experience we train you on the practical side.
- Our 5 day training programme is held at our training facility in the West Midlands
- This facility has a classroom where new franchisees are guided through issues such as health & safety & where they will learn to use the Access4Lofts admin system
- The facility also hosts a 2000sq ft training area where franchisees are shown how to fit our full range of ladders, hatches & boarding
- By the end of the training week, franchisees drive away fully prepared to hit the ground running with everything they need to run a successful loft storage business
- Each franchisee gets a dedicated operational support director who they can call on for support & advice if needed
“Our business opportunity is simple, refined and proven. We have all operated successfully as franchisees ourselves, so we know exactly what support you will need to grow your Access4Lofts business to the size and scale of your ambition. How long that takes is totally up to you – we are here and committed to supporting you throughout your entire business journey.” – Tim Brown, Co-Founder
The ideal Access4Lofts franchisee
To become a successful Access4Lofts owner-operator you need:
- to be great with customers.
- some basic DIY competence.
- to follow the proven system.
- the ambition to grow your business.
2. MANAGEMENT BUSINESS
To build a successful Access4Lofts management business you need:
- to be a great communicator.
- ideally some management experience.
- ambition to grow a multi-van business.
- extra finance to invest in your team initially.
Our Story - how and why the business was born
Tim and Lindsay Brown left their intense corporate life in London, moving down to Devon in 2004. Access4Lofts was founded in 2005. The idea for starting the business came about when they tried, unsuccessfully, to find a company in their area to provide safe and easy access to their own loft.
“Despite searching for someone to install it for us, we found no one specifically offering a loft ladder installation service,” says Tim, “so I decided to install the hatch and ladder myself. Visitors to our home were very impressed by my handiwork and asked me to install a ladder for them; it snowballed from there, and the idea for running our own loft ladder installation business was born.“
Graham was a Chartered Accountant and successful business owner. He built and sold an Access4Lofts franchise in Preston, joining Tim and Lindsay at ‘head office’ in 2017. There is a wide mix of skills and experience in the team, but we all share one trait – a complete dedication to supporting our franchisees.
Daily life of a franchisee
As an Access4Lofts franchisee you’ll have the freedom to be your own boss and manage your own time, all backed up by a support team dedicated to help you succeed, fantastic systems and processes that make running your business easy and a franchise network who help each other when needed!
From talking to customers on the phone & visiting them in their homes to ascertain their storage requirements to actually installing our full range of loft ladders, hatches, boarding and lighting – no 2 days are ever the same!
"What attracted me to the Access4Lofts franchise was ultimately being my own boss and having the freedom to manage my own time. Buying the franchise has given me the ability to work for myself, but still feel like part of a team.” - Gary, Access4Lofts Blackburn
"The support I get from Access4Lofts is second to none. The easy to use systems allow me to concentrate on the installations with being bogged down by all the admin and the marketing support brings me in a constant stream of customers." - Phil, Access4Lofts Preston