Property management is a thriving and competitive sector. From being your own boss to enjoying all the financial rewards that come with running a property franchise, there are so many reasons to consider franchising in property management. So if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, here’s what you need to know about the sector.
There are few better opportunities than working in the property industry. This profitable and highly competitive sector will always benefit from a huge amount of demand, so if you were looking for a new business opportunity to test your skills against, why not consider starting your own property management franchise?
The property sector in 2022
It’s no secret that the property industry is one of the pillars of the British economy and there’s a reason why it’s been named the UK’s ‘never ending boom’. The total value of the UK housing market has been increasing for many years consecutively, and today has a value of around £9.5 trillion [Yahoo News].
And don’t be fooled into thinking that the property market is just mortgages. From residential properties to commercial properties and everything in between, property managers are on the front line of this exciting sector. Managing everything about a keyholder’s property, from ensuring rent is paid to solving tricky subjects like insurance, your daily role will be varied and exciting.
The good news is that the property market is showing no signs of slowing down. The good times are set to continue rolling, so now is a perfect time to make a career change with a property management franchise.
>> Read more:
What is the future of the property management industry?
Despite the challenging and often adverse trading conditions that property managers have had to navigate, there are still many positive signs ahead for the sector. The median price rise for properties in 2022 will power through sector growth of around 1.4 percent throughout the year [Today’s Conveyancer].
And there are many more exciting metrics all pointing to the same conclusion - to combine job security with a sector bursting with challenging and exciting opportunities, the property industry could well be the right one for you.
According to a Zoopla survey, 22 per cent of households remain eager to move in the next 18 months as a direct result of pandemic. The latest Right Move data backs this up – it shows that valuation requests from homeowners to estate agents are 19 per cent up on this time a year ago.
- Today’s Conveyancer
The advantages of running a property management franchise
There are so many advantages and rewards that you’ll be able to take advantage of as a franchisee. While the property market is a lucrative one to be a part of, running a franchise business also comes with more than its fair share of benefits. Benefits such as:
- Making use of expert training and support
- Having access to a pre-existing brand
- Extensive marketing strategies from day one
- Excellent job satisfaction
- Flexible third-party financing options
- Plenty of room for specialisation and diversification
Start running a franchise in the property management franchise
So if making an ambitious new change with a property management franchise sounds like the right thing for you, it’s time to consider which franchise could be the right fit for your needs. Why not start by looking at:
1. Luke Stays
Since 2018, Luke Stays has built a portfolio of over £30m and 300 properties by building the property management firm of the future. The property industry is booming and isn’t showing any sign of slowing down, so there’s never been a better time to join such a thriving business. Luke Stays has enjoyed growth of over 1,400% in only a few years. To really take property management by storm, consider Luke Stays.
- Becoming a Luke Stays franchisee: To join this exciting franchise, you won’t necessarily need to have any previous experience in the sector to become a franchisee. As long as you have the right skills, you could still be the ideal franchisee.
- How much do you need to invest: You will need to make an initial investment of £11,997 + VAT. If you can’t meet all the financial commitments, there are also financial support packages on offer. Whether you choose to pursue financial assistance through the company, or through a third party, there are still lots of ways you can get your own exciting property franchise up and running.
- How much training and support is on offer: As part of this exciting franchise, you’ll be able to count on some industry-leading development opportunities. To help with your initial and continuous development, you will be able to count on more than 100+ hours of training content, marketing and sales support, operational support, quarterly events, and a 24/7 knowledge base.
>> Read more:
2. No Letting Go
No Letting Go is a leading lettings supplier. As the largest inventory supplier, it help clients build a six-figure income, with a repeat business model that has a solid customer base. Having been established within the sector for 14 years, this franchise already has a tried-and-tested reputation and a niche market to boot.
- Becoming a No Letting Go franchisee: Previous experience within the industry is not required, but the franchise is looking for franchisees with a can-do attitude and self-motivation.
- How much do you need to invest: You will need to make a minimum investment of £17,950 to become a No Letting Go franchisee.
- How much training and support is on offer: No Letting go has a training academy that provides both residential and accompanied, on the job training. The training covers industry legislation, report building, tablet technology, back office systems, sales and marketing.
Become a property management franchisee today
The property market is booming and is showing no signs of slowing down. But if you’ve decided that it isn’t quite the right sector for you, don’t worry. On the UK franchise directory, you’ll be able to search for a franchising opportunity that suits your needs.
Elliott Fudge, Point Franchise ©