Shake Up your Love Life with Shakeaway’s Valentines’ Menu
Shakeaway is a unique Global Company with stores popping up all over the world! Get involved in this fun fast growing profitable franchise now and become part of the world’s largest MilkShake bar company
Shakeaway has announced its exclusive limited-edition Valentines’ Day milkshakes.
The milkshake franchise, Shakeaway, has packed away its January Blues by revealing its exclusive Valentines’ Day menu, which has been in place since the 1st February. The menu will be rolled out across its UK network, allowing customers to celebrate the romantic festival with a freshly-made, hand-blended milkshake.
Customers better hurry, however, as the exclusive offering is only available in Shakeaway stores up until and including Valentines’ Day itself, February 14th. The milkshake franchise has catered for every taste, with flavours and combinations ranging from coconut, to coffee, strawberries and cream, and a range of branded chocolate bars.
Customers will be able to choose from:
• Adoring Adele: a British classic – blended strawberries and whipped cream, with a hint of vanilla
• Be Mine Becca: for those dreaming of warmer climes – a tropical shake made with peach and pineapple, and garnished with shavings of coconut
• Devoted Dennis: a chocolate lover’s dream – white Kinder Bueno and chocolate brownie, topped with a Cadbury Flake
• Handsome Harry: a party of three leading chocolatey brands - Daim bar, Nutella and Maltesers
• Romantic Ryan: for the true romantics out there – Love Hearts and raspberries, topped with Jelly Tots
• Sweetheart Selina: for those with a more sophisticated taste – After Eights and Coffee, and topped off with Milkybar Buttons
Shakeaway can also tailor individual milkshakes to the customer’s taste. Every milkshake can be made with organic soya ice cream and soya milk, while those who are limiting their sugar intake can enjoy Shakeaway’s exclusive reduced sugar ice cream, or even opt for milkshakes made with 100 percent fat free frozen yoghurt. And Shakeaway even has an answer to the wintry weather of February, with the option of trying Devoted Dennis or Handsome Harry as a hot shake – the perfect warmer in cold weather.
Alice Tuffery, Point Franchise ©
Shakeaway’s amazing new limited-edition Summer menu
The sun is shining and the amazing new limited-edition Summer menu has arrived in [...]News published on 07/06/2019 08:00
Shakeaway’s Limited-Edition Spring Shakes Menu
The flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining which means Shakeaway has launched [...]News published on 27/03/2019 08:00