With the preserved flower franchise’s Father’s Day gift finder, customers can discover the perfect arrangement for the occasion.
Endura Roses recently reminded customers that Father’s Day was approaching, and with it, an opportunity to spoil fathers and father figures across the UK. The retail franchise sells a variety of beautiful floral gifts, which each have their own bespoke meaning. Though women are the traditional recipients of flowers, many men can appreciate a beautiful arrangement just as much, especially when the options on offer are so unique and diverse.
Endura Roses’ Father’s Day gift finder has customers covered, helping them to locate the perfect arrangement, whether dark or vibrant. Options include:
- Little One - Vibrant and understated, this bouquet captures the love between father and son. An impressionist sculpture sits at the centre of the display. With emerald and harlequin green eternal roses, Little One is the perfect combination of art and nature.
- My Girls - Little One’s sister arrangement, the softer palette of My Girls symbolises the love between a father and daughter. Full of beautiful yet delicate foliage, including pampas and gypsophila, it would make a wonderful gift from a daughter to her father.
- Midnight Opulence Modest Bunch - This arrangement honours richer, deeper colours like blue and turquoise. Taken from the Nature’s Symphony range, the Midnight Opulence Modest Bunch symbolises deep and powerful love, with a masculine touch.
- Zen Paradise Magnificent Palais - This arrangement includes a natural piece of art, which was influenced by Ikebana, a Japanese floristry style which introduces beautiful qualities and emotions. Minimalistic, pale tones are incorporated in the Zen Paradise Magnificent Palais arrangement.
- Lush - Inspired by Beauty and The Beast, Lush is a stunning and daring bouquet. The larger rose sits above two smaller buds, which perfectly represent a father figure and younger children, surrounded by beautiful golden gypsophila.
To find out more about a possible investment with Endura Roses, visit the franchise’s profile page, linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©