Tutortoo franchiseTutortoo is a management franchise opportunity for people who are looking to invest in a thriving education business here in the UK.
We are the only British tuition management franchise covering all subjects, across all ages, including special educational needs. Our franchise stands out from the crowd with fresh thinking, multiple revenue streams and large profit margins for franchisees with heaps of training, mentoring and support.
10% of sales
Average floor space:
Set up your own education business and be supported to succeed every step of the way.
Help every child excel with a Tutortoo franchise.
If you are looking to invest in a British education franchise as part of a supportive, fast-growing network of thriving businesses across the UK, Tutortoo could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Tutortoo is a management franchise tailored to the education systems of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The business model is built around the security of year-round income from three separate revenue streams, each of which can be scaled to suit your business and lifestyle:
- Private tutoring
- Pupil and teacher workshops delivered in schools
- After-school and holiday clubs
What is the earning potential with Tutortoo?
There is no limit to the growth potential of a Tutortoo business. With hard work and a willingness to follow our proven formula for success, you will be on track to making a net profit of well over £100k within five years.
For an investment of £24,950 + VAT, you receive an exclusive territory covering approximately 30k children aged 5-19 and 50 primary schools, with a five-year franchise agreement featuring a right to renew.
New franchisees are helped to establish a business in their chosen territory easily and quickly. You can expect to be up and running in six to ten weeks. There is no maximum number of territories you can own and similarly, there is no upper limit on the amount you can earn from a Tutortoo franchise. In the first year, we would expect a new franchisee to earn a net profit of approximately £25k, rising to an estimated £112k net profit by the end of year five.
A Tutortoo franchise will provide you with a healthy income and salable asset in time to come due to the ongoing incremental income.
Today, the market for private tuition across school subjects represents a staggering £2 billion per year having increased more than 30% in the last decade.
A Tutortoo franchise is a great way to make the move into becoming a business owner, safe in the knowledge you have got the help and support of an established team behind you all the way.
Because of our track record and the strength of our business model, we can facilitate an application for up to 100% of the investment from a popular government-backed scheme. We also have excellent relationships with NatWest and HSBC, both of which will often lend up to 70% of the franchise costs.
Why Tutortoo is a good match
The founding principle of Tutortoo is that each child should receive the support they need to reach their academic potential and become the best version of themselves. We help children learn in a way which suits them, building on their strengths and celebrating every small win to boost confidence and instill a growth mindset which will stay with students for life.
We are the only British tuition management franchise covering all subjects, across all ages, including special educational needs, meaning each territory offers franchisees an exceptionally large audience of potential customers and opportunities for repeat business.
Training and support provided
Your success is the foundation of Tutortoo and we offer far more support than any other tuition-based business in the UK:
- Online, pre-launch training modules will guide you through the steps to launching your business.
- A full week of in-person training gets your business off to a flying start.
- Practical help smooths the launch process of creating your company; registering your business with HMRC; opening a business bank account; establishing business phone numbers; setting up Google Pay Per Click (PPC); advertising and organising a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Ongoing, dedicated training will prepare you to scale your business beyond the core tutoring offer, to incorporate workshops, after-school clubs and holiday clubs.
- Ad hoc training opportunities will refine your skills in areas such as sales, marketing and events.
- Our extensive mentoring program kicks in one week after completing the head office training and continues as you grow your business, reach your goals and increase your income.
- Your package will include many items such as our accounting solution, including bookkeeping software, year-end accounts, insurance, marketing materials and so much more…
Take the first step today
Tutortoo is making a real difference in British education. If you are keen to explore the possibility of setting up a successful education business around a balanced lifestyle, get in touch.
The ideal Tutortoo franchisee
You might be a teacher seeking an alternative to the school environment, or maybe you have never worked in education. Franchisees do not need any previous experience in business as extensive training, business planning advice, marketing materials and ongoing mentoring are all provided, enabling you to successfully manage your team of tutors that deliver the learning.
The perfect Tutortoo franchisee is self-motivated, confident and a great communicator, with excellent written and spoken English, along with strong leadership skills to grow and support a team. Simply click the button below and a member of our team will be in touch.