Blossom Home Care is excited to announce that it’s taking its home care services to new lands! Within the next few months, it will be setting out businesses in Ireland and Northern Ireland to help care for seniors in several locations. You could be the master franchisee the company is looking for to manage an entire network of franchisees in these areas.
Establishing Blossom Home Care across Ireland, the company is looking forward to supplying more services in new areas. It’s already covered most of England, which includes London and Kent. The new onboarding has also appointed several new franchisees.
Blossom Home Care has the following to share:
“Thanks to the successful recruitment and onboarding of several new franchisees, Blossom Home Care services now cover vast swathes of England, from north to south and east to west. This includes London and Kent, which led to our first southern training day for local franchisees. You can also discover the story of Blossom Home Care’s arrival in the historic city of Cambridge here.”
With franchises expected to grow in 2023, Blossom Home Care is happy to appoint a new master franchisee to help manage the Ireland franchisees. Key benefits include:
- A business model built around profitability, cash flow and ease of operation, delivering greater satisfaction for franchisees, their staff, clients, and clients’ families.
- Potential to grow a multi-million pound/euro network, with the first franchise opening within just three months.
- Wraparound support from head office to help you recruit franchisees across large territories which are big enough to sustain up to three highly profitable offices.
- An extensive library of proven marketing plans and materials to localise for Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Overseeing the operation and expansion of your own recession-proof business network.
So, if you’re keen to help provide home care services across Ireland, apply to be the master franchisee for Blossom Home Care today!
Shaun M Jooste, Point Franchise ©