In a recent blog on the coffee van franchise’s website, Cafe2U explained its plans to broaden its readers’ coffee horizons over the next 12 months.
In the words of Cafe2U, “With plenty of articles full of advice about doing more exercise or reading more books already out there, our resolutions have been designed with coffee drinkers in mind.” The five resolutions created by the coffee van franchise and shared with its customers were:
- Consider using alternative milks - “If you want to try something new in your coffee and help the environment, try switching to non-dairy milk. More and more people are experimenting with milk alternatives these days.” There’s plenty to try, including soy, oat, almond and coconut milks.
- Try some new drinks - Trying something new doesn’t have to equal skydiving and getting into extreme sports. It can be as simple as trying a few new hot drinks, if you want it to be! “From coffees flavoured with sugar-free syrups like caramel, vanilla or hazelnut to luxury hot chocolates, your new favourite drink is just waiting to be discovered.”
- Recycle your coffee grounds - You can use those used coffee grounds “in several ways” - as a pest repellent, as a fertiliser, to help the compost heap, and even as an air freshener for your fridge. The more you know!
- Say goodbye to disposable cups - “According to a report from The Guardian, Britain goes through approximately 2.5 billion disposable cups each year, with most ending up in landfill and far too many ending up as litter.”
- Spread the coffee gospel - Finally, suggested Cafe2U, “We all know someone that doesn't like coffee. [...] This year, why not make it your goal to take a non-coffee drinking friend out for a good quality brew? Cappuccinos and lattes are perfect 'entry level' coffees for non-believers, while flavoured coffees are also a safe bet.”
To find out more about this thriving coffee van franchise, you can visit Cafe2U’s profile page - which you’ll discover linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©