Hope Homecare franchiseJoin a care franchise built on hope
Hope Homecare is a privately owned Domiciliary Care Company registered with, and regulated by, the Care Quality Commission (CQC). We provide domiciliary care in the community on a daily, weekly, overnight, home live-in basis to all adults over the age of 18 years and older people with a mental or physical disability, or people who are suffering from a medical condition or disease.
Management Service Fee - 9% of gross turnover pm.
1% of gross turnover pm.
Average floor space:
About Hope Homecare
Hope Homecare has over 23 years practical experience in the homecare sector and are now expanding in several key locations across the UK.
Why Hope Homecare?
Domiciliary Care, also known as Homecare, is a range of care services people can receive in their own home, to help them cope with disability or illness, and to become or remain independent for as long as possible. All care is closely monitored and tailored to individual needs, whilst being delivered to a high standard, by fully trained staff.
The Homecare Sector
The UK has an ageing population, requiring more complex care, more often than not, in the home, so there is room for considerable growth of the Hope Homecare services not only from social services but from a larger private sector as well.
The number of people aged 65 years and over is expected to increase by 1.6% over 2021-22 to total 12.7 million, accounting for 18.9% of total UK population, the highest proportion this age group has ever comprised.
- In 2020-21 there were over 1.9 million requests for support from new clients received by local authorities.
- In the UK, there are almost 2 million people living with sight loss. Of these, around 360,000 are registered as blind or partially sighted and more than 40% of people over 50 years old have hearing loss, rising to more than 70% of people over the age of 70.
- Research conducted shows that, in 2019, there were over 850,000 people with dementia in the UK (Alzheimer's Society, 2019). This represents 1 in every 14 of the population aged 65 years and over
- According to NHS Digital, just over a third (35.5%) of requests from 18 to 64 year olds resulted in no services provided compared to just over a quarter (25.4%) of requests from those aged 65 and over.
Training and support provided
Training, ongoing business support and a wide range of resources are available when you become the Hope Homecare franchisee in your area.
Hope Homecare provide a very hands on approach, gradually stepping back and letting you, take complete control as you become more confident, professional and experienced.
The ideal Hope Homecare franchisee
Previous experience is not required, all you need is a caring personality, a willingness to work hard and persevere, with a burning desire to work for yourself; but can work with others who share your commitment to the highest standards, then a Hope Homecare franchise could be just what you have been looking for.
The Hope Homecare franchise fee is £30,000 plus VAT this includes:
- Use of our brand
- All training & ongoing support
- Uniforms and basic equipment package
- Launch Marketing
- Help registering and passing your CQC evaluation
You will also need to have access to £25,000 in additional working capital.
Once you have done this groundwork, you can expect to see significant growth that continues to build on itself as you progress.
While our franchisees may only start seeing a profit sometime in year two, the long-term financial prospects are excellent, with a great projected pre-tax profit in subsequent years.
Your Next Steps:
There’s no pressure – the nature of our business means that we are only looking for partners who are 100% behind our mission to become the Homecare provider of choice in the UK.
When you are ready to take the next step, just, click the button below, complete the form, and we will be in touch.
Latest news from
Businesses like Hope Homecare are needed now, more than ever
News about the care industry always seems to make for grim reading these days. The NHS is facing its biggest crisis ever, and the social care [...]Read more
Hope Homecare joins Point Franchise
The franchise, which specialises in the provision of high-quality domiciliary care to communities across the UK, has joined the Point Franchise [...]Read more