Apollo Care franchise
Apollo Care is a nurse-led homecare service, established in 2011 by experienced community nurse Cheryl White, designed to benefit vulnerable adults of all needs, enabling them to stay in their home where they feel most loved and secure, as it was meant to be - placing service users firmly at its heart.
0.25% of turnover
Average floor space:
About Apollo Care
Apollo Care see themselves as a ‘Family’and are now offering you the opportunity to be part of this compassionate and aspiring business.
Franchisees don’t need to have previous care experience as they are responsible for running and operating their own franchises independently, delivering a first-rate Apollo care service within their territory. At all times, they can count on the support of the head office support team.
Why Choose a ‘Care’ Franchise?
England has by far the highest number of people in receipt of homecare services; many councils are increasingly contracting out the supply of homecare services to the independent sector.
Key Facts 2018-19
In 2018-19 the gross current expenditure on adult social care by local authorities was £18.7 billion. This represents an increase of £807 million from the previous year, a 4.5% increase in cash terms and a 2.6% increase in real terms.
The area of care which saw the largest increase in expenditure was long term support, which increased by £674 million to £14.6 billion in 2018-19, an increase in cash terms of 4.8%.
- 1.9 million requests for adult social care support from 1.3 million new clients, for which an outcome was determined in the year, were received by local authorities in 2018-19. This was an increase of 3.8% since 2017-18. This is equivalent to 5,245 requests for support received per day by local authorities, an extra 195 requests per day over the last year.
https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-information/publications/statistical/adult-social-care-activity-and-finance-report/2018-19/appendix-b-final (21 October 2019)
This is the ideal time to join their network, as the rate of growth in the sector continues on an upward curve, and take advantage of the excellent business opportunity this market creates.
Why Apollo Care?
The UK domiciliary care sector has grown exponentially in recent years, and this only promises to increase over the coming years. According to the Lancet, it is estimated that by 2035, 200,000 more people will be classed as “high-dependency” and will be reliant on domiciliary care. That means that now is the best time to establish a reputable home care company.
Apollo will work with you to get you fully trained, set up and ready to trade as soon as possible. Some of their franchisees have managed the process while still working in their full-time jobs to minimise financial insecurity during the initial stages.
Training & Support
Apollo offers a competitive training and support element to the franchise package as described below.
As part of this very exciting and comprehensive training package, you will receive:
- Initial training plus 12-month management development training
- Coaching and mentoring
- License for a defined territory
- Marketing materials & Assistance
- Care Planner software
- CQC registration
- CQC compliance and update service
- HR advice and training
- Policies and procedure manual
- Service user documentation
- Care staff documentation
- Care package solution and access training
- Webpage on their website
- Set up of social media business pages
- Ongoing support
- Dedicated franchise support manager
This exciting franchise package has been created to support and fast track your social care business from day 1, however, they do limit the number of new franchisees able to join their business each year, as they want to be sure they have the capacity to support you. PLUS, their support won’t end once you’re up and running, they are always at the other end of the phone for you.
Securing an Apollo Care franchise couldn’t be easier. They only ask for £20,000 + VAT to get you started. In addition, they recommend you also budget for start-up and working capital.
To make it as simple as possible for those with a heart for care, payment plans are now offered so you can pay the franchise fee over five years. That way, you can pay while you earn.
- OPTION 1: £20,000 + VAT upfront, no further payments
- OPTION 2: £8,000 + VAT upfront, then £250 + VAT per month over 5 years
- OPTION 3: £5,000 + VAT upfront, then £350 + VAT per month over 5 years
Are you ready to run your own Apollo Care franchise?
Apollo are looking for people who can answer YES to the following questions:
- Do you want to improve care standards in your area?
- Do you want to manage your own social care business?
- Do you want to improve the lives of vulnerable people in your area?
- Do you want flexibility to work whenever you want?
- Can you demonstrate you have a heart for care?
- Can you live out the Apollo mission of exhibiting high-quality, person-centred care?
- Are you willing to take ownership of the success of your business
- Will you do the work to ensure its profitability?
While franchisees come from all sorts of professional careers; if you follow their guidelines, your Apollo business will reward you financially, but with Apollo, care comes first - they only want applicants who are serious about improving standards of care in their locality.
If this is you, get in touch today