The environmentally friendly commercial cleaning company has joined the Point Franchise network.
The cleaning franchise, which challenges the current industry standards by implementing completely environmentally friendly products and practices, was founded in Burnham-on-Sea in 2012.
Green Machine was the brainchild of Jerome and Michelle, a husband and wife team, and the company has always kept family-focused ethics at the forefront of the business model, along with its eco commitments.
These days, Green Machine is proud to be offering exciting franchising opportunities to potential investors across the country. Like others before you, you could benefit from the amazing experience of joining an eco-conscious business network which boasts high levels of customer and staff retention.
To become a Green Machine franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum investment of £21,000. If you don’t have the money upfront, you might be able to access a loan. Most UK banks are willing to lend new franchisees between 50-70% of start-up costs if the franchise is considered reputable and the franchisee in question has a solid credit history. When it comes to making the money back, you can rest easy: Green Machine’s average revenue estimate for franchisees after two years on the job is £500,000.
If an opportunity to work with a company that’s changing the face of commercial cleaning appeals to you, Green Machine is likely the perfect fit. As a new franchisee, you’ll receive the following things from your Green Machine franchisor:
- An established business with territories and a bespoke individual business plan
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing training opportunities
- Monthly reviews with your franchisor and continued support across the board
- Guaranteed sales appointments to the value of £150,000 in year one
- A low ongoing service fee rate of 5.75% and exceptional profit margins
- Support with pricing, marketing, operations, IT and business development
To find out more about a potential investment in Green Machine, visit the franchise’s profile page, linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©