What is a Busylizzy Management Franchise? Award winning Busylizzy is a management franchise opportunity in a high growth market, that provides the ideal work-life balance for a range of people. Busylizzy® is on a mission to make fitness ‘fun’ for pregnant and new mums and their little ones. Our clubs provide a supportive environment for members embarking on their first steps into motherhood. PLUS Classes are delivered both online and in local studio venues so parents can enjoy fitness and fun from the comfort of their own home or meet other like-minded mums in our fabulous local venues. Watch our 2 minute explainer video below to quickly find out more about the franchise opportunity.
2.5% (national advertising)
Average floor space:
What is a Busylizzy Management Franchise?
Award winning Busylizzy is a management franchise opportunity in a high growth market, that provides the ideal work-life balance for a range of people.
Busylizzy® is on a mission to make fitness ‘fun’ for pregnant and new mums and their little ones. Our clubs provide a supportive environment for members embarking on their first steps into motherhood. PLUS Classes are delivered both online and in local studio venues so parents can enjoy fitness and fun from the comfort of their own home or meet other like-minded mums in our fabulous local venues.
Watch our 2 minute explainer video below to quickly find out more about the franchise opportunity.
As a Busylizzy franchise owner:
- You do not have to teach the classes
- Your time is spent managing the business, from home, and promoting the business to young families in your local community
Busylizzy provides you with all the tools, training, support and know-how to build your own successful club that fits around your own ambitions and family life.
We are looking for suitable people to share in our success and start a Busylizzy franchise in their area. If you join us as a franchise owner then we will give you the opportunity to replicate our success and build your own club with all the support, knowledge, and first class business systems.
What’s the Market Potential for Busylizzy?
Long gone are the days where stay-at-home mums sit and nurture their offspring awaiting the return of their partner from work each day.
Being a new mum today is about juggling part-time work, dashing out the door on the school run, keeping fit, having an active social life and managing the house and chores.
Our clubs provide a supportive environment for members embarking on their first steps into motherhood. It gives new and expectant mothers a great reason to get out of the house, be sociable and keep fit.
- In 2019 alone, just under 650,000* babies were born in the UK. That’s a lot of babies! Every one of these families becomes a potential Busylizzy® customer...
- Busylizzy® offer pregnancy and postnatal fitness classes, and fun baby classes all wrapped up in one club.
- Busylizzy® has become the UK’s no.1 club for new and expectant parents and is on a mission to make fitness ‘fun’ for pregnant and new mums and their little ones.
- Classes are delivered both online and in local studio venues so parents can enjoy fitness and fun from the comfort of their own home or meet other like-minded mums in our fabulous local venues.
* Births in England and Wales: 2019 - Office for National Statistics
Why The Busylizzy Business Works So Well...
- Busylizzy clubs don’t have intakes based on terms or waiting lists
- Busylizzy is open all year round and don't shut for half terms or summer breaks
- Busylizzy is a ‘one stop shop’ for fun baby classes, and fitness sessions, for mums and mums to be.
- Busylizzy has over 12,000 parents across the UK participating in classes, talks and online
The unique Busylizzy concept offers members:
- High levels of service
- Awesome choice
- Innovative use of technology
- Brilliant value for money
Training and support provided
Firstly we don’t expect you to be an expert in every area and there will probably be at least one part of the business you’ll need more assistance with, such as sales and marketing, accounts or contracts. But don’t worry help is always on hand.
Our comprehensive new franchise owner training is required for the principal owner and/or operator of each new franchise. All aspects of the Operations Manual will be covered which includes use of all the Busylizzy systems of operation, marketing, sales, administration and reporting financials as well as recruiting your instructor team.
- There will probably be at least one part of the business you’ll need more assistance with, such as sales and marketing, accounts or contracts. But don’t worry help is always on hand from the Busylizzy support team
- From staff uniform, stationery and class supplies to phone line, email and CRM systems – the Busylizzy support team will be busy behind the scenes holding your hand every step of the way.
- The support team will prepare everything you need to set up and promote your new club.
- After your initial training and club launch, Busylizzy provide monthly analysis via our franchise dashboard so you can see how well the network is performing and benchmark your business against the company averages.
- Our online training portal is available for your to access anytime and consists of marketing material, ‘how to’ guides & videos, class lesson plans and all the master documents you need to run a successful business.
- Our hive support team are available for Q&A assistance for as long as you need it, and there is no additional cost for this valuable training and support.
The Busylizzy investment
A Busylizzy franchise costs £18,500 plus VAT.
- You will only need to have a minimum liquid capital amount of just £7,500 with the rest secured through funding, and each franchise will need to have additional working capital during the initial stages to support the growing business.
- You will be granted a 5 year franchise agreement for your territory with the right to renew for a further 5 years at the end of this term for free.
You will recieve:
- A proven and successful business model with potential for good profit margins.
- Excellent operational support from Busylizzy Hive support team with ongoing training.
- Great sales and marketing support.
- A protected territory to operate your Busylizzy site(s).
- An award winning website to generate new enquiries.
- A format that you can follow to grow the capital value of your business.
- Access to our portfolio of legal documents and agreements for safe trading.
- Monthly business analysis and reviews.
The ideal Busylizzy franchisee
Experience of working in the fitness and baby sector is not required but you should have lots of energy with a selfmotivated and ‘can do’ attitude.
We welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, but essential for any Busylizzy franchise owner is:
- A genuine passion for the customer experience
- A true service ethos
- A strong determination to succeed
If you are:
- Someone who sees the potential in providing a service to new and expectant mothers in your area?
- A new or expectant mother looking for a lifestyle business to run alongside being a mum?
- A couple looking for a great family business to suit your lifestyle?
- Part of a family wanting a shared business to fit around your routines?
- Relocating and looking for an opportunity?
- Looking for a business having had some time out from work life?
If you answered 'YES' to any of the above questions, then a Busylizzy franchise opportunity may suit you!
Joanna (left) swapped her role in marketing to become a Busylizzy franchisee in Hertford Read More Here…
Katherine (middle) was looking for more flexibility in her career swapping her role in a pensions advisory consultancy for a Busylizzy franchise business in Richmond. Read More Here…
Rebecca (right) owns Busylizzy Farnham after swapping her full time career as as area manager for a wine retailer. Read More Here…
Busylizzy was founded by a solicitor (Sarah) and a leisure professional (Julie) in September 2011 after an opportunity was spotted for good quality, fun and professionally run classes for mums, their bumps and little ones.
Some of the problems they wanted to solve for new and expectant mums were:
- Grubby hall floors being used for classes
- Sessions stopping during the school holidays (just when mums needed them the most!)
- Penalties for missed classes
Julie and Sarah set about creating a club where a unique combination of classes could take place in lovely, baby friendly venues with simple online booking all wrapped up in one easy monthly payment model, one membership - Everything a new mum needs!
Their goal was to improve every aspect of class provision that the traditional mum and baby class providers had on offer. Busylizzy was born!
Latest news from
Two New London Territories Added to Busylizzy Map
Pregnancy and postnatal fitness and baby class provider Busylizzy is delighted to announce the addition of a further two new London clubs to its [...]Read more
New Club Opening - Busylizzy Fitness & Fun in Balham
Local mum of two Amy Phillpot will this month be launching Busylizzy in Balham, offering a weekly timetable of postnatal fitness and baby [...]Read more
Busylizzy welcome another new franchisee into their network
Busylizzy are pleased to announce that Weina Chow is joining the network! After recent announcements about the success of Busylizzy founder and [...]Read more
Case Study: Rebecca - Busylizzy Farnham
My name is Rebecca – a local mum who joined Busylizzy classes with my six week old baby in November 2015. As a new mum Busylizzy offered [...]Read more
Case Study: Jen Hibberd – Owner of Busylizzy Horsham
Mum of two Jen Hibberd (37) purchased her Busylizzy Family Club franchise in December 2016. A self-confessed fitness- fanatic and mum to two [...]Read more
Busylizzy’s Health & Wellbeing Focus Sees Founder...
It’s been a VERY exciting day here at Busylizzy HQ after finding out that our founder, Julie Clabby, has been shortlisted in the Great [...]Read more