Thai Express franchiseSame Same But Different
THE global leader in Thai fast casual dining. It’s not just that we use the freshest ingredients, or the amazing flavours from the traditional Thai recipes, or the speed at which your served, or the amazingly instagramable décor in our locations, or the highly addictive menu…it’s all that, and more.
Average floor space:
About Thai Express
Why has Thai Express experienced global success?
Our varied menu offers huge Vegan and Gluten free options as well as the ability to customize your dish from mild to very spicy. Guarantee the customer is served in record time, whilst not compromising on flavour. Our wok chefs undergo special training to ensure high standards are always maintained. All this is a recipe for success as we offer something for everyone.
Thai Express follows four core principles:
- Quality – right products, right processes and right people
- Heart – putting integrity at the heart of everything we do.
- Mutual Respect - Franchisees and head office team listen and respond to each other’s problems professionally and in a timely manner
- Customer Experience - Make sure to give customers what they expect – and more!
Why choose a Thai food franchise?
Research has found that 23 percent of the millennial generation eat Thai food on a regular basis. But there isn’t currently one national player in Thai food market leaving an enormous opportunity for Thai Express to become market leader in the UK and you to be part of this growth.
Thai Express puts the quick in Quick Service Restaurant
Pad Thai is an Asian food favourite across the globe and at Thai Express is can be whipped up in less than three minutes. It’s the rapid service, diversity of meal combinations (300+) and highly addictive flavours that entices customers back time and time again.
Training and support provided
What do I get?
Thai Express has developed an extensive training package to make sure that every franchisee is equipped with all the skills and knowledge to operate their own unit easily and successfully. This includes advanced training in food preparation, cooking our menu and customer service.
The Thai Express system has been refined over the last 15 years so you can rest assured your joining a well-defined, easy to follow process backed by secret Thai sauces and trademarked dishes.
Easy to learn, Easy to run.
You can also expect to get the following in return for your investment:
- Comprehensive training package. You’ll be trained on the business systems and how to manage your inventory to maximise your revenues. If you have any problems along the way, you can opt for extra training to help make sure you’re achieving your potential.
- Help with site selection. Thai Express will work with you to find a site that has strong potential in terms of its visibility, traffic, square footage and cost. These are often shopping centres, public markets and high populated areas.
- Brand support. Whether it’s design, marketing or core values, Thai Express is always researching and innovating its restaurant concept. You wont only have access to all national marketing, additionally any local marketing you need to drive sales is always available.
- Ordering made easy. Thai Express offers a complete turnkey solution for ordering suppliers. This provides an easy, one-stop-shop for ordering and helps maximise margins allowing you to focus on operating your store
The ideal Thai Express franchisee
Is it for me?
Thai Express is looking for candidates with the passion and ambition to drive the brand forward in their chosen territory. While it isn’t essential to have any previous experience in the restaurant or food service sector, it would certainly be helpful. Here are some of the other traits that Thai Express looks for when it comes to choosing its franchisees:
- Natural innovator
- Highly determined
- Strong organisation skills
- Good at motivating people
- Eager to make a mark in the huge Asian quick service market
Thai Express' history
Truly a franchising success story, what started as a small family owned business in a shopping centre blossomed into a huge international brand. Thai Express exploded onto the quick service restaurant scene back in 2004 in Canada. After quickly seeing success, it expanded into the franchise empire it is today.
Thai Express came to the UK in 2012 and operates from 7 locations in Birmingham, Wembley, Aldgate, Thurrock, Guildford and Croydon. We operate a variety of formats from food courts, transports hub and entertainment venues. We also work closely with leading food delivery companies Deliveroo, UberEats and Just Eat
Latest news from
Thai Express encourages customers to visit its newest...
The noodle bar chain opened the location in late July, and welcomes all lovers of fast casual Thai dining to visit the new Thai Express [...]Read more
Point Franchise dishes up food franchise Thai Express
Thai Express is the newest food franchise to join the Point Franchise network. The noodle bar franchise was founded in Canada and has since [...]Read more