Steel Beam Lifter franchise
The Steel Beam Lifter franchise is revolutionising the building materials handling market. With branches in Hampshire and Hertfordshire, this exciting franchise is poised to expand across the UK, offering the services of its patented Hooka machine – which can lift beams of up to one tonne safely into place – to customers far and wide.
Average floor space:
About Steel Beam Lifter
Something quite revolutionary is happening in the building materials handling market – and that something is called Steel Beam Lifter
The Steel Beam Lifter franchise is revolutionising the building materials handling market. With branches in Hampshire and Hertfordshire, this exciting franchise is poised to expand across the UK, offering the services of its patented Hooka machine – which can lift beams of up to one tonne safely into place – to customers far and wide. A more holistic view of the machine, which was designed and built in Great Britain, shows that it can:
- Lift and carry steel beams from the roadside into the heart of any site
- Safely lift and carry steel beams using the specifically designed steel beam manipulation head
- Navigate tight and restricted sites (the machine is only 1 metre wide)
- Avoid ground damage where many other machines cannot due to a tracked base
Founders Mark Underdown and Charles Sterling have recognised the exceptionally unique concept of their machine, and after several years have managed to fully patent it. Now, they’re excited to be seeking the expansion of Steel Beam Lifter into regions across the UK with the help of new and ambitious franchisees.
What support does Steel Beam Lifter offer franchisees?
Steel Beam Lifter franchisees will enjoy industry-leading support on essential skills and concepts, both before and after you open your doors.:
- Professional training and support from a knowledgeable and experienced team
- Access to exclusive postcode territory, meaning every lead and potential customer in your region is yours
- Credibility of referrals from big brand names from day one
- The ability to profitably sell your franchise within your exclusive territory, making it a far more saleable asset
And going forward, you’ll have access to a vast amount of continuous training and development to support your continued growth. You can look forward to:
- “Live”, on-the-job training with an experienced team
- Ongoing technical advice
- Small business skills training
How do I join the Steel Beam Lifter franchise network?
Now looking to expand out of Hampshire and Hertfordshire, this exciting franchise is seeking franchisees from regions far and wide across the UK.
Steel Beam Lifter has created a complete franchising package for new franchisees, so all the tools needed to establish yourself as a part of the franchise are readily available. To join the network, you’ll need:
- A suitable towing vehicle, and trailer, which can be leased
- The hooka steal beam lifting machine, leased from the franchisor
- To live close to your chosen area of operation
The ideal Steel Beam Lifter franchisee
What does the ideal Steel Beam Lifter franchisee look like?
You don’t need previous experience in the industry to become a Steel Beam Lifter franchisee. What you do need, though, is:
- The ability to deal with people from all backgrounds, and at all levels
- Work responsibly and with a degree of care
- Be fit enough to operate an ‘out and about’ style business (don’t worry about any heavy lifting, though – this is what the machine is for!)
- Commitment and dedication to the franchise
What is the minimum investment?
To get started with the Steel Beam Lifter franchise, you can access finance at just under £500 per month. This will cover the franchise and all the necessary equipment, and should be recouped in just two typical working days each month.
If you don’t require a financing option, then the franchise fee is £18,600 plus VAT, and this includes the crane training and certification. In addition, franchisees should allow an additional £7,500 plus VAT to purchase a trailer and the rest of the tools required for set up.
However, if you already have your own towing vehicle and trailer, you could use that and only apply the Steel Beam Lifter livery. Otherwise, a new lease on a suitable vehicle should cost approximately £300 per month.
Steel Beam Lifter’s franchise consultants, Lime Licensing Group, have close to a 100% success rate at organising the government-backed funding that is available to you and up to four partners, which offers access to £25,000 each at 6% interest.
Steel Beam Lifter's history
Since setting up only a few short years ago, Steel Beam Lifter has quickly established itself as a leading franchise that supplies big name customers, as well as local householders and other businesses.
When you join this exciting franchise, you’ll follow in exactly the same path as the founders of this business. You’ll benefit from all the experience, training and support that this leading franchise has garnered, putting you at the cutting edge of the lifting industry.
Bringing franchisees into the modern working world, the Steel Beam Lifter franchise pricing system combines with video technology to allow franchisees to quote customers without visiting sites, offering them more flexibility when building working relationships with clients. This franchise is built around you, so if you’re looking for the right franchise to push your professional skills, and with the opportunity to really push your profits, the Steel Beam Lifter franchise is for you.