Santos franchiseDesigning and manufacturing quality furniture since 1952
For more than 65 years, Santos has contributed to transforming a simple space into a comfortable and interactive environment, making the kitchen retain its place of privilege: the heart of the home.
Average floor space:
150 sq m
Joining Santos is the best investment
The kitchen is a room with increasing prominence in the home; this is reflected in a greater demand for quality furniture and careful design. Since 1952, at Santos, we have designed and manufactured kitchen furniture that meets these criteria, always adapting to the needs of the end users.
We have a continuously expanding network of dealers, currently made up of more than 260 showrooms worldwide. Being part of this global network means being part of a prestigious brand, with a consolidated position and a constant presence in specialist media. We invite you to discover why joining us is a good decision.
- High average price for projects sold (£10,000–£50,000)
- High gross margin
- Low minimum number of employees (3–6 per showroom)
- Fast return on investment (25 months)
- Financing options for part of the investment project
Training and support provided
What do I get?
Santos will accompany you before, during and after the opening of your showroom, offering you the advice you need throughout the different stages of the process:
- We take part in the development of your business plan. We collaborate with you in the preparation of your business plan, considering the initial investment, the break-even point and the return period.
- We search for the best location for your store. We study the environment to find a prime location for your store, analysing the factors that influence each area and their potential.
- We design your showroom. We create a custom store project, including layout, design, furniture, signage and quality control.
- We collaborate in the organisation of your team. We advise you on the selection of the most suitable personnel for your store, from customer service to the sales team.
- We support you in the management of your business. We implement the appropriate management program, and we offer you ongoing advice in the management of the store.
- We supervise and validate all your projects. We have a team that supervises all your orders personally, to avoid errors and unforeseen events.
- We offer you a continuous training program. We offer you ongoing product, management and sales training, in addition to our manuals.
The ideal Santos franchisee
Is it for me?
- Length of the contrat: 1 year + indefinite extension
- Do I need a Showroom? Yes, in high-end shopping streets, a 7-meter minimum showcase and a facade with clearly identifiable lettering. No warehouse is needed.
- Minimum population to establish a franchise: 100,000
For more than 65 years, Santos has contributed to transforming a simple space into a comfortable and interactive environment, making the kitchen retain its place of privilege: the heart of the home. Santos was established in 1952 an started building the franchise network in 2001.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR STORES, PLEASE CLICK 'REQUEST INFORMATION' BELOW AND FILL OUT THE FORM.
Latest news from
Santos shares its expertise on passing quality control
The furniture franchise recently shared how its edge-banded items pass quality control testing. In a recent post on its website, Santos [...]Read more
Santos kitchens shot by photographer Erlantz Birderbot
Each of Erlantz’s images show Santos’s products in all their elegance and personality, with careful use of natural light [...]Read more
Santos expands its range and introduces furniture for...
The high-quality kitchen furniture creator has expanded into the living and dining rooms with its versatile, interconnected new [...]Read more
Santos products' pass comprehensive quality control testing
The kitchen design franchise is proud to meet and exceed European testing regulations across its range of top-quality products. Santos has [...]Read more
Santos reveals its natural veneered wood finishes
Santos has described the various wood finishes it can offer its customers. In a recent blog post, the interior decorating franchise [...]Read more
Santos demystifies melamine and laminate worktops
Santos has released a guide to its melamine and laminate worktops to help consumers make the right choice. The interior decorating [...]Read more