PGH BeegoneThe most unique pest control franchise opportunity in the UK.
PGH Beegone is the only pest control franchise to include live bee removal meaning our franchisees can earn serious money while also helping the environment, operating in an industry which has proved itself to be both pandemic and recession-proof.
Average floor space:
About PGH Beegone
Why PGH Beegone?
As a PGH Beegone franchisee you have the chance to earn serious money while doing something fulfilling like actually saving bees! You’ll also get to be your own boss and work the hours which suit you and your family’s lifestyle. The pest control and live bee removal industries are high growth and have huge potential too while also being pandemic and recession-proof. Our core businesses have remained fully operational throughout lockdown and we turned over our largest ever profit in 2020.
Now, due to increasing customer demand, we have franchise opportunities across the UK. All our franchisees receive full training and comprehensive support. Find out what it’s like to run a PGH Beegone franchise from David Hasler, owner of PGH Beegone Bury St Edmunds:
Training and support provided
As a PGH Beegone franchisee you will be provided with 12/13 days’ initial classroom training utilising both in-house and external presenters. This is complimented by practical training in the field with our pest experts. You will also get your own copies of our Training and Operations manuals as a handy reference point whenever you need them.
To continue your professional development you’ll receive a well-structured ongoing training programme and interactive training portal.
We have tried to put together as comprehensive a support system as possible in order to maximise your value for money.
Our initial support package includes:
- A starter marketing collateral bundle including stationary, leaflets, branded clothing, banners, signage and vehicle livery
- All local marketing done for you for the first six months to get you established in your area and earning money (both online and offline)
- Dedicated web page, SEO and Google Adwords management
- Leads generated centrally from day one
- A complete IT solution to get you up and running as soon as your business is launched with your first year’s use covered in the costs
- One year’s membership of relevant industry bodies – the BPCA and a health & safety advisory service – all arranged by us on your behalf
Some (but not all) of the ways in which we provide you with ongoing support are as follows:
- Free business coaching for your first year
- Free membership of your local business networking group for six months
- Sales support and assistance, including taking all initial sales calls for you and converting those leads into sales over the phone
- Helpline facility to offer you technical advice
- 24/7 call answering system and call tracking numbers
- Mentoring from company owner
- Discounted rates on supplies
- Continual programme of research to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace
- Group meetings / conferences (online and in-person) with other franchisees to exchange ideas and best practice
- Regular analysis of KPIs, advice and guidance on any necessary improvements
The ideal PGH Beegone
You do not require any previous experience to become a PGH Beegone franchisee, however, you do need to be:
- A fan of working outdoors and on the road
- Passionate about wildlife conservation
- A people person
- Driven and ambitious
- Hard working
- Commercially minded
If this sounds like you then we should talk!
PGH Beegone's history
What we do…
PGH Pest Prevention and Beegone Live Bee removal were started in 2008 by Peter Higgs with support from the Prince’s Trust. Beegone was the first business of its kind in the UK at that time and Peter was even invited to show honeybees saved by Beegone to HRH The Queen in 2016.
The businesses hit £1m turnover in 2019 and Peter decided that the time was right to franchise.
PGH Pest Prevention deals with over 30 different animal species ranging from birds, to rodents, to larger animals and insects, offering over 80 different services and is renowned for solving difficult pest problems that others can’t.
Beegone Live Bee Removal specialises in live honeybee, comb and honeybee swarm removal from chimneys, walls, roofs and trees without the use of chemicals, extracting bees alive and relocating them – we actually save bees!
Both brands are passionate about the environment – dedicated to reducing the use of pesticides wherever possible by implementing proofing and preventative measures as part of the service.
Customer focus is a huge part of our approach to business – it’s not what we do, it’s the way we do it – and all our systems and processes are geared towards providing a second-to-none customer experience.
Experience a day in the life of a franchise owner:
Latest news from
PGH Beegone joins Point Franchise
The pest control company, formed six months ago through the incorporation of PGH Pest Prevention and Beegone Live Bee Removal, has joined the [...]Read more
PGH Beegone welcomes first franchisee
After a soft late April launch in Bury St Edmunds, franchisee David Hasler has now completed his first independent job, kicking off his career [...]Read more