Peckwater Brands franchise
Peckwater Brands is one of the fastest growing virtual brand companies in the UK. We are on a mission to improve the quality of food delivery!
Average floor space:
About Peckwater Brands
The Best Kept Sales Secret Ever!
We’re on a mission at Peckwater Brands to revolutionise food delivery through the creation and management of virtual food brands (brands designed only for delivery), operated by anyone that runs a commercial kitchen.
We offer kitchen operators everything they need to sell our exciting food brands through UberEats, Deliveroo and JustEat, whilst continuing to service their core customers.
Kitchens can operate differently. Kitchens can be more efficient and therefore more profitable; using our system, kitchen operators earn an additional £12K to £40K per month. They do this by committing a small part of their kitchen to run ‘our brands’.
The model is proven to work, with 40+ sites across the UK (from Brighton to Glasgow); 100+ brands live on food delivery platforms; and an annual revenue that’s already passed £5 million+ per year.
Peckwater Brands was founded by the ex-Head of Innovation at Uber Eats and Karma Kitchen, and launched by a star-studded team with experience at: Deliveroo, Creams, Wasabi, Rekki, Homeslice, German Doner Kebab, Yo Sushi!, Busaba (to name a few).
We have a great offer for restaurants, and now we need a great sales team to sell it. A sales team that will apply all their learned experience into explaining our great service, to an easily defined audience.
How many existing restaurants would say ‘YES’ to adding an extra £40K to their top line, with no increase in overheads – we think about 70,000 business owners in the UK alone.
You call on them, you sell to them and get them to sign the contract, and then you move on and the operations team move in - it’s that simple.
We’re building a franchise sales team - we offer:
- Exclusive territories
- Comprehensive training
- Marketing campaigns to drive awareness
- A complete support package for each team member
And the commission structure rewards you at every step:
- They sign - you earn
- They sell - you earn
- You hit your targets - you earn
Training and support provided
- Exclusive territory
- Each territory will have a minimum of 500 restaurants that meet the sales criteria
- You hold the exclusive right to offer the Peckwater Brands service and tech
- Full training
- A proven playbook for developing and closing deals
- A two-day all-expenses-paid training at the HQ in London
- A two-week digital training programme to follow this
- Ongoing monthly field sales visits and on-site pitching support
- Ongoing monthly refresher training
- Any new product training that’s required
- Sales support
- All pitch materials
- An iPad to present them
- A full set of merchandised clothing & materials to add credibility
- Sales systems:
- A lead generation system that gives you: all restaurant contact details, their opening hours, their current menu and offer, their current scores on all major delivery services - you go in looking prepared!
- A full sales (CRM) system to help you track leads
- A full contracting and payment system linked to your CRM
- Sales management
- Weekly targets check-in with the Sales Leader
- Weekly pitch & objection handling practice with the wider team
- Monthly field sales visits and on-site pitching support
The ideal Peckwater Brands franchisee
We don’t believe in a franchise fee being a profit centre - your franchise fee is just £6,000 (+VAT)
- Every restaurant offers up to £2,000 in commission
- Every territory includes 500 established commercial kitchens
- £2,000 per site x 500 sites equals £1,000,000 - WOW! I don’t blame you for checking that again but YES that’s what it equals!
This isn’t for the faint hearted. Your targets will be fair but they’ll stretch you and you will be expected to achieve them. The model is proven and so is the market so why shouldn’t you be too!
We want workers not shirkers, highly motivated sales professionals hungry to earn and hungry to be the best in the company.
Peckwater Brands' history
The food delivery space is already huge, and still growing rapidly - it’s doubled in value since 2015 and growth was accelerating even pre-covid. In 2020 the market stood at £11.4bn. The number of people using food delivery platforms (Deliveroo, JustEat, UberEats) is growing at 11% per year and is expected to reach over 1 in 5 of the UK population by 2024.
Want to join us?
Have you got what we need? If you have what it takes to hold your own in our formidable team, fill in your details below and standby for action. We aren’t hanging around – this opportunity exists now and we don’t expect it to be available for too long!