With so many wins to celebrate, the Revive! franchise family was thrilled to get together at the Jury’s Inn Hinkley Island Hotel for the 2022 Annual Conference.
As the car franchise put it, “The joy of being able to re-unite [...] added even more energy to the conference’s packed schedule of presentations and guest speakers which was rounded off by a gala dinner awards evening.” Over 100 franchisees and their teams were in attendance at the event, celebrating all the ways in which Revive! had risen to the challenges of COVID-19, continuing to attain success and chase growth.
The conference opened with a speech from Managing Director of Operations and Finance, Terry Mullens, in which she emphasised the power of the franchise business model, expressing that it was “very much the right model for fast-growing and ambitious companies”, providing “leverage that standalone businesses can sometimes struggle with”.
Managing Director of Sales and Marketing Mark Lewellyn also had plenty of praise to share, saying, “As each year goes by, I never fail to be amazed by the dedication and commitment of the group of people I am proud to call the Revive! family. [...] As our network grows and we welcome new franchisees to Revive! the family just gets bigger, but the core values that bind us together of integrity, outstanding customer service, technical excellence and unity together remain the same.” Further successes to celebrate included:
- Welcoming ten new Revive! Franchisees across 2021
- Over 30% of the network achieving their best ever sales years in 2021
- The rapid successful development of bespoke online booking portals/a repair gateway
- New partnerships forged “with relative newcomers including car ‘supermarkets’ and direct sales platforms”
- Ranking in the Top 25 in the Elite Franchise Top 100 for the fifth year running
- Winning the Silver Brilliant Business Award for Customer Service
- Reaccreditation of full membership status with the BFA
- Joint MD Terry Mullens becoming a finalist in the Bodyshop Excellence Awards
- Joint MD Terry Mullens being named one of the top bodyshop industry influencers by the ABP Club
- Winning the Workbuzz 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award with an overall score of 85%
The day was rounded off by a Q and A with Mini Miglia champion Andrew Jordan and a keynote speech from gold medalist Iwan Thomas, and the gala awards dinner followed in the evening, recognising Revive!’s standout franchisees in 2021. Franchisee of the Year went to Jay Belam, as did the Retail Award. Technician of the Year was presented to Steve Fry. Customer Service of the Year Award was won by Byron Lindsay. Newcomer of the Year was a joint win for Jai and Reena Patel, and Graham Lindsay received a special commendation for his contribution “to Revive! Surrey’s growth in retail sales”.
Finally, the award given by the network itself, Players Player of the Year, was given to Paul Morris of Revive! Birmingham North. The evening drew to an end with the company’s “traditional fundraising charity game”, which has to date “raised almost £7,700 for the Motor Neurone Disease Association in memory of Terry Mullens’ brother who sadly lost his life to the disease”. Find out more about Revive’s growing success via the franchise’s profile page, linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©