The franchise recently posted a blog to its website listing its eight best kitchen cleaning product recommendations of the year.
Ovenclean has been helping its clients up and down the UK to keep their cookers in top condition for over 25 years now, and is always looking for more ways to support and inform its customer base. In this blog post ahead of the end of 2021, the oven cleaning franchise shared eight kitchen cleaning product recommendations, naming them the best of the year:
- The Pink Stuff paste - This is a “tough cleaning product that comes in paste form”, and the paste “can be used to remove stains and grime on just about anything in the kitchen”.
- Viakal limescale remover - This spray product “safely and effectively removes limescale build-up on a range of kitchen surfaces”. When it “removes soap scum, it also leaves a protective barrier to reduce further build-up”.
- Scrub Daddy sponges - Firm in cold water, Scrub Daddy sponges “can remove stubborn grime without the need for harsh chemicals”. In warm water, however, these “completely scratch-free” sponges become “soft and absorbent”, perfect for wiping up spills.
- Smol surface sprays - Smol’s concentrated surface spray formula “comes in tablet form”. The starter pack comes with three bottles and three tablets (one multi-purpose, one for the bathroom, one for glass and mirrors) and you can then “order your refill tablets as you need them”.
- Flash Spray Wipe Hinched multipurpose cleaning spray - According to Ovenclean, “This product is perfect for cleaning kitchen surfaces [...] The multi-purpose cleaner removes grease and grime with no rinsing or scrubbing. It also kills 99.9% of bacteria.”
- Stardrops white vinegar spray - This “multi-purpose cleaning solution” is ideal for kitchens and works with “everything from the washing machine to the oven and microwave”.
- Dri-Pak bicarbonate of soda - In the words of Ovenclean, “Bicarbonate of soda is a natural, non-toxic cleaning product, renowned for its deodorising and mildly abrasive properties. Bicarbonate of Soda can be used in a number of ways around the kitchen, from oven and microwave cleaning, to fridge and drain deodorisation.”
- M Cloth antibacterial cleaning pads - Eighth and finally, the M Cloth cleaning pad is “double-sided”, with one side offering “powerful scrubbing” and the other featuring a “soft non-scratch cloth”.
If you’re interested in joining a franchise network that’s always looking for new ways to support its customers, you can become an Ovenclean franchisee for a minimum initial investment of £10,000, with a total investment cost of £14,995. Find out more about Ovenclean via its profile page, linked above.
Cara Squires, Point Franchise ©