ESTABLISHED TREND TRANSFORMATIONS BUSINESS IN THE NORTH WEST FOR SALE
Get an unbeatable head start in the home renovation industry.
TREND Transformations is offering you the amazing opportunity to purchase an existing business operating from several excellent locations in the North West region,only possible due to the existing owner wishing to retire.
This is a well-established and successful Trend Transformations business which also benefits from a recently refurbished showroom. This really is an exceptional franchise opportunity to acquire a first-class business with experienced staff and great locations.
TREND Transformations territories becoming increasingly hard to find as the franchise continues its rapid growth across the UK, and their unique products are in higher demand than ever before.
This is an amazing opportunity to take over an already developed business that still has huge potential for growth with a potentially fabulous return on your investment.
Why buy an existing franchise territory instead of starting your own?
Growing your own successful business from the ground up is certainly very satisfying, and there are no better franchises to do that with than TREND Transformations, but taking over an established territory comes with a huge number of benefits:
- Hit the ground running and start making money from day one with a business that’s had average annual sales of £700,000.
- The business operates from several excellent locations in the North West.
- Exceptional opportunity to acquire a first-class franchise business with experienced staff, and great locations which offer the new franchisee great potential for further growth.
- Receive all the same training and support as a new franchisee would, but with the head start only an already developed business can offer you.
- Continue trading as a much-loved household name in the local area, famed for its incredible home transformations and a fabulous rating on Google.
- Tap into a booming market with tremendous potential for growth in a huge territory.
So, whether you’re based in the North West area and looking for an opportunity that gives you an impressive springboard to success, or is thinking of moving to the area and want to guarantee yourself an immediate income, this could be exactly the chance you’ve been waiting for.
The current owner is planning to retire as soon as he can, so don’t miss this golden opportunity!
About TREND Transformations:
We are recognised around the globe for bringing affordable luxury to home renovations, we are renowned for providing top-class kitchen and bathroom makeovers using high-quality materials.
Since being established in 1996, we’ve become a well-known brand and a leader in the home transformation industry, with thousands of kitchen and bathroom makeovers taking place every month.
We create impressive granite, quartz, recycled glass and porcelain effect work surfaces in a variety of colours and finishes. Our authentic glass mosaics are also regularly chosen for residential, commercial and public makeover undertakings. We are continually extending our presence globally, and therefore, increasing our facilities and workforce to cope with the escalating demand for our exclusive products.
Key Point Overview:
- Franchise Name: TREND Transformations
- Location: North West
- Purchase Price: £250,000
- Turnover: Average of £700,000 p.a.
- Net profit: Available On Application
- Expansion potential: Yes
- Competition / Market: Limited Competition in the area, Strong Market
- Reasons for selling: Retirement
- Employees: Available On Application
- Years established: 10 Years in this location but TREND Transformations have been in the UK since 2003
Monday 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30
Thursday 09:00 - 16:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:30
Saturday 09:00 - 12:00
Terms of the franchise:
The successful applicant will sign a new 5-Year agreement with the Franchisor.
Support & training:
Full training is provided by the Franchisor at their Support Centre. In addition, the current owner is prepared to provide support during a handover period, if required.
We have a great relationship with the major banks and can introduce the purchaser to them.
Jakob Pii, Point Franchise ©