MW Estate Planning franchiseWork from home on your own recession-proof & COVID-19 friendly business.
“Our goal is to provide sound ethical advice to protect our client’s families with professionally drafted Wills, Powers of Attorney and relevant Trusts.”
Average floor space:
About MW Estate Planning
Did you know?
Currently 60% of UK adults have no Will, including approximately 40% of over 55s. The Wills, Probate and Trusts market in the UK is worth approaching £1.5 billion currently and with an increasingly ageing population is set to continue to grow significantly.
What do we do
MW Estate Planning was established in 2015 by Matthew Wildeman, after a long career in Estate Planning and Will Writing.
We specialise in Wills, Power of Attorneys, Trusts and Pre-paid Funeral Plans. With all of our services we provide an initial consultation so we can then provide our clients and their families with the best advice. We then support them with documentation (from draft to completion) and legal procedures – ensuring that they are never alone throughout the whole process.
You have the opportunity to become a MW Estate Planning partner in your chosen area. All Franchisees will become ethical and qualified Will Writers, overseeing the entire process from meeting with clients to helping them draft documents.
The cost of the MW Estate Planning Franchise is £17,500 plus VAT, a government start up loan is available for 100% of the fee.
If you think you would be perfect for an MW Planning Estates Franchise then fill in your details and you will be sent more information along with a free and comprehensive franchise prospectus.
Please note: Franchises are only available in England and Wales.
Training and support provided
What you get
- Extensive 3rd party training courses
- 10 leads per month for 6 months
- At least one professional partnership working under you
- One year's local advertising
- One year membership of various networking groups
- Extensive head office training courses
- Membership to Society of Will Writers
- Unlimited telephone support
- Industry leading Will writing software
- Use of CRM and invoicing software
- Use of email marketing system
- Bespoke webpage setup
- SEO and central marketing
- Bespoke Facebook & LinkedIn set up
And so much more!
The ideal MW Estate Planning franchisee
No need for experience – you will receive expert training from Matthew as well as enrolment on various extensive training courses.
Does this sound like you?
- Willing to undergo the correct training
- People skills
- The drive to run your own business