Moving Home Made Easy franchiseHousing market activity has been at a record high since the summer. New home building targets remain at 300,000 per year and virtual viewings mean there is nothing to stop people moving even in lockdown. What a great time to start your very own removals business then!
Our Business model is a unique 5 Star Business model where our franchisees provide the UK home moving market with a one-stop shop.
Average floor space:
About Moving Home Made Easy
We are a home removal company based in Glasgow and offer a wide range of first class removal, storage and packing services. Whether you’re moving across the street or across the globe, with our vast experience and expertise we know exactly how to ensure your moving process is as straight forward as possible.
Franchisees become the proud owner of a user-friendly flexible one-man management system that has a proven 15 year track record.
With smart marketing and low operating costs, franchisees can enjoy impressive profit margins whilst quickly becoming the go-to-mover in their local area.
Whether moving across the street or across the globe, our vast experience and ‘in a league of its own’ service makes the Moving Home Made Easy experience one that clients come back to and recommend time and time again.
- This business is easy to run and is designed to be operated from the position of a novice with no business experience, or a fully seasoned professional with extensive managerial experience within the removal industry.
- Initial start-up costs are relatively low with an affordable outlay requirement for vehicles, staff, uniforms, insurances, and marketing literature.
- The ongoing running and operating costs are low due to low fixed costs, minimal staffing and advertising costs. Overheads and liabilities remain consistently low allowing you to enjoy peak season trends.
- The design of the business allows trading to be carried out from a single man operation to a multinational operation with a structured management system. This means that you can build the business you want and work the hours you decide.
Although our franchises are designed to allow flexible working hours for the owner,
ultimately the financial performance and profitability of the business will be down to youand how much you put into it.
Income, expenditure and profitability will depend on:
- The number of vehicles and the amount of jobs completed each week
- The different franchise territories and relative populous
- Fixed costs, liabilities and running costs being minimised
- Maximising profit with good quality sales leads
- The different range of services franchisees promote
- The locality of the business generated, local work is generally more profitable due to the fact there are less travelling man hours and fuel costs, etc.
Franchise Fee is £25k+VAT
For full details of our start up package and total investment, please contact us today!
Moving Home Made Easy's history
Latest news from
Moving Home Made Easy
Moving Home Made Easy creates handy infographic
Moving Home Made Easy has published an infographic to tell customers how to use its services safely. The moving franchise has been able [...]Read more
Moving Home Made Easy offers packing advice
Moving Home Made Easy has offered insight into why you should consider hiring ‘packers’ if you move into a new [...]Read more
Moving Home Made Easy joins the Point Franchise network
Moving Home Made Easy is on the lookout for brand-new investors who are keen to set up their very own removal business. If you’d like to be [...]Read more