Kixx franchiseThe Kixx Mission is to positively impact every child at every opportunity.
Kixx provides a fantastic introduction to football for young children aged between 18 months to 10 years. Our academy sessions develop children’s physical and social skills, simultaneously promoting an active and healthy lifestyle.
20% of gross sales receipts
Average floor space:
As a business we genuinely want to inspire children to be healthy and active for a lifetime. That passion has also inspired our mission statement, which is to positively impact every child’s life at every opportunity as it typifies our aims as a business.
Within the UK we deliver fun and engaging football academies to boys and girls aged 18 months to 10 years. Kixx is inclusive to every child and all our sessions are developmentally structured and delivered age appropriately so our Kixx superstars receive the best coaching, the best support, and the highest level of care.
Alongside our Kixx academies we further make an impact within local communities within both our education and charitable arms.
Why We Win?
- Due to the unique way a Kixx franchise operates, Franchisees are likely to be in profit from launch, therefore, on average, our franchise owners can typically see a return on investment (ROI) within 6 months. Our model has been proven to provide our network of franchisees unparalleled levels of ROI in our industry.
- A Kixx franchise is not a job, it is an opportunity for you to invest in a scalable and profitable business model that has both proven results and huge amounts of potential to grow.
- Our model which includes first class administrative and marketing systems, management and development support, gives our franchisees a predictable and highly profitable business.
- Our head office team take care of the day to day tasks, such as customer contact, registrations and payments etc, so you can concentrate on what you do best, which is growing your business and providing an excellent coaching service to your Kixx family.
Developed by professionals
Our sessions have been created and developed by professional footballers and are delivered by professional coaches who use the best games, drills, exercises, and materials for working with children within our age range.
Kixx is for children of all abilities, so it does not matter if a child is looking for a pathway into the professional game, or they are kicking a ball for the first time and it’s purely for fun.
Each child goes on their own journey of discovery and learning, but it is a journey that is shared alongside their ‘team mates’ in our Kixx football family.
All sessions provide a super fun, positive and safe environment to learn new skills. It is also a place for children to make friends, improve self-confidence, learn respect for others, and have a sense of pride in their ability to master their skills
Education and Community
Along with our Kixx Academies, we provide a Kixx education programme which allows our teams to deliver an innovative curriculum of physical education to schools and nurseries nationwide.
We also have a charitable arm, Kixx community, which alongside Kixx Education, enables us to make a further impact within schools and communities.
The team at Kixx community apply for, create, and use funds for many projects that truly make a difference to the lives of children, the schools, and communities we are live in.
- Recognised by Goldman Sachs-Top 5% High Growth Business in the UK
- National Delivery Partner of McDonalds Fun Football Centres in partnership with the Football Association
Training and support provided
- Proven business model.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training in the form of business management, sales and marketing, leadership development and coaching quality assurance.
- Market leading website incorporating booking, registration, and payment systems.
- Access to bespoke marketing and digital marketing campaigns and technology.
- Dedicated head office support to ensure your customers feel the WOW at every opportunity.
- Access to an already developed successful franchise network.
- Guidance and support from the Kixx Senior Leadership Team.
- Proven launch programme.
The ideal Kixx franchisee
Our ideal Franchisee is anyone who has a passion for sport who wants to make an impact in their local community by helping children become fit and active with emphasis on football skills. Our network is made up of:
- Professional and Semi Professional Footballers
- Professional Sports Coaches
- Ex-service Personnel
- Operational and People Leaders
Nothing beats being in business for yourself whilst at the same time not being by yourself. Our proven franchise business model allows our franchisees to be in control of their own destiny, make their own decisions and be their own boss while enjoying a first-class support infrastructure and support network” From its founding in 2011, Kixx has been on an absolutely fantastic journey! We have in excess 60 territories across the UK with over 45 different franchise owners as we continue our journey to turn the UK Orange!
Latest news from
Kixx reminds readers that anyone can thrive with the...
Kixx reminds readers that anyone can thrive with the football franchise’s supportive network In a recent blog post, Kixx shared [...]Read more
Kixx welcomes professional footballer Joe Wright to the...
Joe and his sister, Ellie Wright, will be launching Kixx Reigate, Kixx Horsham and Kixx Oxted very soon, and the kids football coaching [...]Read more
Kixx franchise family continues to expand in 2022
The football franchise was delighted to announce recently that within the first week of 2022, it’s already been able to expand its network [...]Read more
Kixx chats with veterans-turned-franchisees, Neil and...
After 30 collective years in the armed forces, Neil and Chris now run Kixx Plymouth. The franchise network sat down with the pair to discuss the [...]Read more
Kixx’s thriving network of franchisees meets, after 18...
The football franchise enjoyed a truly inspiring reunion in October 2021, in which the entire franchise was brought together for the first time [...]Read more
Kixx celebrates the success of its Community Staycation...
The project ran from Monday 26th July to Friday 27th August, and over 1000 children took part across three Doncaster locations. By now, Kixx [...]Read more