EweMove franchiseRun your own property business with EweMove
Start your own business with the UK’s most trusted property agency brand
Average floor space:
How to make money from the lucrative property market?
Run your own property business with EweMove
Exceed expectations to profit from property: with your people skills and our expert guidance you’ll have customers flocking to your business. If your values match ours – superb service and total trustworthiness – you could generate an income of more than £100,000 per year.
Build a stable regular monthly income from your own property lettings management portfolio, a portfolio you can sell one day
Hundreds of franchisees have proved our methods really do work. Managing property sales provides you another lucrative income steam
Invest from just £10K + funding (total c.£25K), work from home and once established you could be earning £100K+ per year…
All financial figures are based on existing franchisee performance but should not be relied upon as a guarantee of success.
10 reasons we’re truly different
- The best brand for your business, as evidenced on Trustpilot where EweMove franchisees have led the industry with the highest customer ratings since July 2015
- Highest return on investment so we’ve been told. We believe we offer the highest potential returns of any low-investment franchise model available in the UK…
- The Property Franchise Group owned brand – we get the UK industry and are here for the long-term, unlike many solo franchisors and venture capital owned brands
- No strings get out clause the first five year agreement includes a break clause at year two, which means after giving it a go you can just walk away if it isn’t for you
- The most rewarding role from regularly delighting customers and exceeding their expectations because the EweMove way is different and proven to work
- Proven ‘Lean Green Marketing Machine’ that, when followed, generates a steady flow of leads for you to turn into sales
- Your complete business back-office support system is not-for-profit, yes really, and we’ll show you. Benefit from our economies of scale and maximise your earnings.
- We only make money when you do, as our reward is directly linked to your sales volume. You pay a small fixed fee on each sale you make, no matter how huge it is!
- Cash advance option and back-office fund payment holiday to get you going in the first six months because we know it can be tough when you first start out
- Our leader was a successful franchisee, which means Nick’s trodden the path himself, felt what you’re feeling and built his own business with EweMove
The ideal EweMove franchisee
Your business journey with EweMove
Looking for a low risk route to becoming your own boss and growing your own local property business? Follow our well-trodden path…
To grow your own successful business with EweMove you need to:
- have excellent people skills
- be hungry to build your own property agency
- want to be a part of a network of like-minded business owners
- be happy to follow the proven processes
- have at least £10K to invest – total initial investment c.£25K
(Bank approved business model – subject to status)
Now simply get in touch for an initial chat and then book on to a discovery meeting.
In 2013, David Laycock and Glenn Ackroyd put up EweMove. The two were former franchisees who have gathered a property portfolio worth ₤15 million. Prior to being franchisees, David was an ex-banker and IT guru. Glenn, on the other hand, was an ex-lawyer turned marketing magician.
Latest news from
EweMove celebrates Spring Lambing and rapid growth
From Cornwall to Coulsdon and everywhere in between, EweMove is continuing to establish itself as the leading hybrid estate agency in the UK as [...]Read more
Openview powered by VTUK selected by EweMove
The new cloud-based operations system, Openview powered by VTUK, is taking the property industry by storm, with hybrid agency EweMove today [...]Read more
EweMove takes home the crown
EweMove has been crowned one of the winners at the highly respected EA Masters awards. EweMove is one of the UK’s leading estate agent [...]Read more
EweMove enjoys rise in profits
EweMove’s parent group has announced that profits have risen during the first half of 2019 despite industry challenges. EweMove’s parent group, [...]Read more
EweMove is the UK’s fastest selling agent
EweMove agents have the shortest end-to-end sales time from initial instruction to completion in the industry. The estate agent and property [...]Read more
EweMove celebrates speedy sales
EweMove has been named as the agency with the shortest end-to-end time of its property sales, according to new research. New research has named [...]Read more