Countrywide Signs franchiseTHE Property Signage Franchise
Countrywide Signs is a franchisor with over 20 years of impressive expertise in the property signage business, and its nationwide network is not yet at full capacity…
Average floor space:
About Countrywide Signs
As a Countrywide Signs franchisee, you would manage and erect property signage for residential and commercial estate and letting agents in your allocated territory area.
Top Reasons Why You Should Choose Countrywide Signs?
- Impressive earning potential. Choose a one van operation or grow to a multi-van business with turnover potential of £250,000 per annum.
- Massive customer-base. Over 30,000 estate & letting agents in the UK and a growing commercial signage market. Average of over 100,000 properties per territory area.
- Opportunities nationwide. Including new greenfield territory areas and established resale opportunities.
- Established brand. Over 20 years’ industry success with a proven business model.
- Low investment. Partnerships with leading franchise lenders. Up to 70% of investment available
- Training & support from franchise experts. Over 80 years combined franchise industry expertise.
- BFA Full Member. Accredited as an ethical franchisor.
- ISO 9001 quality assured. Operational systems are regularly audited.
Low Investment Franchise Package
An investment of just £22,950 + VAT provides you with everything you need to get your business up and running and on your way to a healthy income. Thanks to strong relationships with reputable lenders, up to 70% funding is available subject to individual circumstances.
The Investment Includes:
- Complete business planning along with loan applications (if required).
- Licence agreement to trade under Countrywide Signs identity.
- Exclusive territory area.
- Full training. Classroom style & practical on the job.
- Cloud-based business management system including driver app.
- Full operations manual access.
- Regional & national accounts.
- Customer database (resales only).
- Marketing launch plan.
- Promotional literature and stationery starter pack.
- Corporate clothing, specialist tools and equipment.
- Centralised invoicing & credit / accounts support.
- ISO 9001 certification.
- Livery for your first van
- First year’s public liability insurance.
- Ongoing support in accounts, operations, business development, and sales & marketing.
Impressive Earning Potential
The Countrywide Signs business model is designed to generate a quick return on investment (ROI) operating as a one van operation, as well as provide the opportunity to upscale into a multi-van business providing a lucrative asset to sell in the future.
Single Van Business
On average franchise owners enjoy 55-65% profit on their turnover with a single van operation averaging between £5-6k sales per month.
Choose to expand! Countrywide Signs has several franchise owners operating multi-van businesses who enjoy turnover of more than £250k per annum!
Proven Business Model with Large Customer-Base
Established since 1998, the business model is proven, lucrative, and holds vast customer potential throughout the UK.
- There is upwards of 30,000 estate & letting agents across the nation and a growing commercial signage market to match.
- The scope is huge! Just look around your own local area and you’ll see numerous ‘for sale’ and ‘to let’ sign boards, many of which will have been installed by the Countrywide Signs network.
- As a ‘van-based’ business investment is low. You simply run your business from your home and conduct your daily property signage erecting throughout your territory area on the road.
- Overheads are minimal, and if you follow the proven-franchise business model, as well as take full advantage of the support available; profit, business growth and your future retirement will be secured.
Training and support provided
Becoming a Countrywide Signs franchisee means you will receive training, advice, guidance, and support from day one.
- Business development, marketing & sales.
- Understanding stock, print & supply & profitability.
- Board erecting & board management.
- Establishing & running your business.
- IT system training.
- Operations manual access which covers all aspects of the business model.
- Continuous operational, financial and IT system support.
- Guidance with business development planning and implementation.
- Ongoing workshops and one-to-one meetings to help you & your business succeed.
- Brand management. Nationwide & locally.
- Marketing plans to target existing customers & prospects.
- Google Business management.
- Facebook set up & guidance.
- Your own website page optimized for local search.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Literature, vehicle graphics & uniform.
- Internal communication & online workshops.
The ideal Countrywide Signs franchisee
Countrywide Signs is looking for candidates who are proactive, practical, motivated, and determined to succeed. Business owners will need ambition as the business model is much more than erecting property signs, it’s about business management, marketing, and sales to grow your client-base.
If you feel that Countrywide Signs is the perfect franchise for you, request further details. A team of franchising experts are ready to talk and answer your questions when you’re ready.
Countrywide Signs' history
Established since 1998. Founder and managing director, Tony Williams QFP, started out as a property sign installer himself. Honing and developing the brand and business structure to become a leader in the sector.
The group’s location coverage has grown exponentially - ranging from one-van businesses to multi-van regional operations - as a result the network has the capacity to fulfil orders the length and breadth of the UK for independent estate, letting and commercial agents, as well as regional and national clients.
Read what the Countrywide Signs franchisees have to say…
“Initially taking on a busy existing franchise seemed daunting but the main benefit of running your own business is that you are in control. I found Countrywide Signs very supportive in helping to shape my territory to meet my goals as they changed. Everyone finds a routine to run the business that works for them but with everything managed on the cloud-based business management system it allows great flexibility for both myself and my agents.” Sean Johnston, Countrywide Signs Stamford
“The work-life balance is definitely a massive bonus to owning a Countrywide Signs franchise. Becoming a franchise business owner has given me the chance to see more of my family than my previous job. It gives me the opportunity to do the morning drop-offs at school and even the evening pickups when needed. If we need a day off, we do more work in the lead up and after. It works well for me and my family.” Lee Rathbone, Countrywide Signs Norfolk & East Suffolk
“After a very thorough training course with Countrywide Signs, I felt totally confident about my new adventure. I was made to feel very welcome right from the start and the friendly office team are always on hand to help with anything. I’m so glad I decided to become a part of the Countrywide Signs family.” Liam Branch, Countrywide Signs Bury St Edmunds
Latest news from
ISO 9001:2015 Certification 2022: Passed with Flying...
Countrywide Signs’ quality and continuous improvement practices have once again been put through their paces… and we’re [...]Read more
Countrywide Signs ups its marketing support provision for...
The property signage franchise understands that marketing is more important than ever heading into 2022, and is always searching for new ways to [...]Read more
Career Choices After Redundancy
Are You Concerned About Your Career When Furlough Ends? As the end of furlough fast approaches, unfortunately there will be businesses facing [...]Read more
Meet Our New Franchisees
For some in the franchise industry, there has been a downturn in recruitment since the pandemic hit last year. However, sectors have been [...]Read more
The Rewards of Financial Planning
Countrywide Signs recently said farewell to franchise owners John and Tracey Wreathall after they sold their business as part of their [...]Read more
The Property Sector Is Booming!
The property sector over the past few months has continued to soar regardless of the pandemic. For us at Countrywide Signs, our network has been [...]Read more