Ambitious businesses always need to be striving for success. Where oftentimes standing still can be seen as losing out, ambitious businesses are always on the lookout for new ways to get ahead of the competition. Tthis is where business coaches come in. There are lots of ambitious business coaching franchises in the UK, so if you’ve been considering whether or not this is a good avenue for you, here are some of our favorite coaching franchises.
Business coaching franchises have been proven to have a beneficial effect on businesses. Business coaches have been able to improve the profit margin of organisations by as much as 42 percent, making the right coaches worth their weight in gold [Street Directory]. Despite this, nearly half of businesses don’t make use of a coach, hinting at the potentially vast size of this market.
The good news? With the support of a franchisor, this is a potentially very profitable market just waiting for the right franchisee to step in and make the most of this opportunity. If you’ve been thinking about running your own franchise, but aren’t sure which franchises are the best opportunity for you, we’ve compiled this article to help you find the right path forward.
What is a business coaching franchise?
Business coaches operate a primarily service-oriented business and operate mainly within a business. As such, coaches work a slightly different role to many other businesses. Rather than necessarily selling goods or services, you’ll be helping businesses improve the way they work. You’ll do this by:
- Having meetings with employees and other stakeholders
- Producing reports and recommending conclusions
- Working to often tight budgets and timelines
- Carrying out one-on-one interviews
- Giving presentations
- Carrying out administrative tasks
- Recruiting new coaches and employees
>> Read more:
- How to Become a Business Coach
- 5 Advantages of Running a Business Coaching Franchise
- How to Make a Career Change With a Business Coaching Franchise
- 4 Tips for Running a Business Coaching Franchise
- How to Start Your Own Business Coaching Franchise
- A Day in the Life: What It Takes to Run Your Own Business Coaching Franchise
Top business coaching franchises
If you feel like you’re ready to make a career change with a business coaching franchise and start your own coaching franchise, the following are some of the top coaching franchises in the UK and are well-worth considering.
1. Chrysalis partners
Providing coaching and tutoring services to businesses all across the UK, Chrysalis Partners are the fastest-growing business coaching franchise in the UK. Because this franchise is confident in its business model, you’ll have a money-back guarantee on your license fee. With so many new franchisees earning their first clients within weeks of opening, there’s plenty of room for growth and specialism as you develop your own coaching business.
- Becoming a Chrysalis Partners franchisee: You don’t need previous coaching experience, as once you’ve signed along the dotted line, you’ll be given full training as well as extensive step-by-step guides on how to help your clients.
- How much you need to invest: You’ll need to make a minimum investment of around £19,950. With franchising fees of around £39,950, your total investment will come to around £39.950, with a view to achieving an expected revenue of around £150,000.
- What training is on offer: There is plenty of support available for you both before and after you start your own business. With the help of ongoing training materials and an enhanced training programme, your own development is a priority for this ambitious and committed franchise.
2. Entrepreneurs Circle Coaching
Marketing is one of the most important things for any small and medium business, and is the very foundation for future business growth. As an Entrepreneur’s Circle franchisee, you’ll be helping businesses put the very best marketing strategies in place to help them achieve their future growth aims. What’s more - you’ll potentially be earning a six-figure income while doing it.
- Becoming an Entrepreneurs Circle franchisee: You don’t need specific marketing or coaching experience to start your own franchise business. You just need to be a people person, have ambition and an entrepreneurial mindset to be an ideal franchisee.
- How much you need to invest: Your total investment for this franchise will be only £4,999. And, with franchising fees of £399, this is one of the most attractive franchises around. In terms of earnings, after two years, you can look forward to earning a potential revenue of around £161,580.
- What training is on offer: On top of 24/7 training materials immediately made available to you, you’ll also benefit from a dedicated and tailored online training programme before you undertake an in-person training scheme.
>> Read more:
- 5 Advantages of Franchising for Young People
- 9 Things to Know Before Becoming a Franchisee
- Mythbusters: Common Misconceptions About What Makes a Successful Franchisee
- 5 Great Reasons to Become a Franchisee
- Franchising 101: Are You Ready to Become a Franchisee?
- Franchising 101: 6 Things to Know Before Becoming a Franchisee
3. Go M.A.D. Thinking Partners
This immensely profitable B2B consulting franchise has high-earning potential, as well as plenty of job satisfaction. With over 25 years’ experience, operating in over 40 countries, you’ll be working in one of the world’s premium big business coaching franchises.
- Becoming a Go M.A.D Franchisee: The ideal franchisee will be motivated by people and have plenty of creativity when it comes to finding the right solutions. You’ll see each and every opportunity as a chance to make your lasting mark on large organisations and will ideally be an experienced senior executive.
- How much do you need to invest: You’ll need to make a total investment of around £21,000 + VAT, with the ambition of earning a potential revenue of roughly £118,416.
- What training is on offer: As a franchisee, you’ll benefit from an extensive and award-winning training schedule, proven marketing expertise and a specialist one-to-one tutor personal development plan.
Start a business coaching franchise today
There are lots of reasons to start a business coaching franchise. Whether you’re looking to be your own boss, search out exciting profits or have a much more satisfying role, business coaching is the perfect opportunity for a people-oriented and ambitious franchisee.
If you think your skills might be better used elsewhere though, there are still lots of exciting franchising opportunities for you. On the UK franchise directory, you’ll be able to filter through the sectors that interest you in order to find the perfect franchise that suits your needs and wants.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©