There are so many franchise investment opportunities in the home improvement sector. One of the best opportunities of all is with garage door franchise Garolla. If you decide to start a Garolla Garage Doors franchise of your own, you’ll benefit from a huge amount of demand in a niche sub-sector. Read on, and find out everything you need to know about investing with Garolla.
Between 2021 and 2026, the UK home improvement industry is expected to continue to grow [IBISWorld]. If you start your own handyman franchise in 2022, you’re sure to benefit from that growth - especially with Garolla. Garolla garage door installation services are beloved by customers up and down the country, and the company’s great reputation will only be of benefit to you as you build your business.
Does Garolla Garage Doors franchise in the UK?
Those with an interest in launching a home improvement franchise will be pleased to hear that yes, Garolla Garage Doors does franchise in the UK. You can join the nation’s largest roller garage door company and add to its growing franchise network, providing customers with a bespoke, high-quality range of garage doors like no other. As a franchisee, you’ll operate in an exclusive territory, travelling from home to home in a branded Garolla van.
The history of Garolla garage roller shutter doors
Here at Garolla, we combine high-quality products and decades of experience to produce electric garage doors that are industry leading. One of Garolla’s main benefits is that you can design your own garage door by using our online garage door designer, allowing you to create a unique garage door for your home.
Garolla boasts over two decades of professional experience in the world of garage door design, creation and installation. Not only has the company perfected the art of customer service and easy, simple customer experience during this time - it’s also been able to refine its franchise business model for replication. For customers and potential investors, Garolla has become adept at asking: What do they need? What do they want?
As a Garolla franchisee, you’ll benefit from this wealth of experience, care and refinement. You’ll join the rapidly expanding network and enjoy support in many different aspects of running your Garolla Garage Doors franchise, from marketing assistance to operational guidance to lead generation. Garolla is at the forefront of the home improvement sector’s post-COVID comeback, and if you choose to invest, you could be too.
>> Read more:
Start a franchise in the home improvement sector with Garolla Garage
If everything you’ve learned about Garolla Garage Doors so far has left you ever more keen to make a career change with a handyman franchise and get stuck in, keep reading. The three questions and answers you’ll find below should provide you with all the information you need in order to make a fully informed investment with Garolla...
1. How do you go about starting your own Garolla Garage Doors business?
You can get in touch with Garolla via the company’s website to request more information about a possible franchise investment. Note, before you do, that you don’t necessarily need experience in the home improvement industry in order to thrive as a Garolla franchisee. Training from your franchisor is sure to cover many of your knowledge gaps. Instead, you should be:
- Driven to make your Garolla Garage Doors franchise a success
- Driven to grow your Garolla Garage Doors franchise over time
- Committed to the Garolla brand/standards/values
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Able to drive (as this is largely a van-based opportunity)
- Happy to work from home (as you’ll be conducting off-site work at home)
- Willing to follow Garolla’s proven model
2. How much do you need to invest?
To franchise with Garolla, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of around £5,000. This is below the average cost of starting a franchise (£42,200 as of 2018 [British Franchise Association]), largely because a Garolla franchise investment is of a certain type - van based and mobile. Restaurants and retail stores, for instance, come with many more overheads than on-the-go options like Garolla. To give you an idea of where Garolla fits in the wider sector of van based franchise opportunities, here are a few more cost examples:
- Agency Express - To become an Agency Express franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £12,500, with a total investment cost of £24,500 and a royalty fee charged at 15%.
- Cafe2U - To become a Cafe2U franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £12,000, with franchise fees of £20,950 a total investment cost of £70,900.
- Metro Plumb - To become a Metro Plumb franchisee, you’ll need to make a minimum initial investment of £5,000, with a total investment cost of £10,000 and an advertising fee charged at 1%.
>> Read more:
- Franchising 101: The Official Franchise Start Up Checklist (Part 1)
- Franchising 101: The Official Franchise Start Up Checklist (Part 2)
- New Year, New Career: No Better Time Than Now to Start a Franchise Today
- Franchising 101: 8 Signs You're Ready to Start a Franchise
- Starting a New Business Doesn't Always Lead to Immediate Success: Here Are 5 Ways to Change That
- It's Never Too Late to Start a New Business
3. What do you get for your investment?
If there’s one thing that Garolla understands above everything else, it’s that franchisees should be supported and looked after “every step of the way” [Garolla]. This support kicks in the second you make your investment, with a week of on-the-job initial training in Leeds (accommodation provided). In Leeds, you’ll visit Garolla’s factory and head office, and you’ll learn everything there is to learn about life as a Garolla Garage Doors franchise owner (including practical installation info, systems training and much, much more). Plus...
At Garolla Head Office, we’ll take care of the vast majority of your marketing and advertising. We have a dedicated digital marketing team to ensure you get the most visibility possible online, through social media, Google searches and email marketing. We also work with local publications to deliver targeted print advertising in your area.
Garolla Garage Doors franchise opportunities are a great way to start running your own business
You should now know everything you need to in order to start a Garolla Garage Doors franchise successfully. Before you pull the trigger, don’t forget that the home improvement sector is vast and bustling. Be sure to take your time, do your research and choose the handyman franchise that’s perfect for you. That might be Garolla. Or it might be Access4Lofts. Or Apollo Blinds. Or Value Doors. There’s so much out there - see it all before you make your final decision.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©