Caffe RitazzaCaffe Ritazza is a coffee shop chain that is owned by the British multinational company SSP Group. Its main offering is a range or coffees, ciabattas, paninis, pastries, wraps, flatbreads, cakes, salads and alcoholic drinks. The artisan style coffee is created with care by highly skilled baristas. The brand was born in London in 1995, designed specifically for the travel market. It saw great success, and there are now over 100 stores in 21 countries catering to the needs of passers-by in high footfall locations like airports. Countries include the UK, the US, China, Canada, France, Sweden, Spain and Germany. Caffe Ritazza provides a peaceful environment for customers to escape to in a modern setting.
Caffe Ritazza’s Menu Offering
Caffe Ritazza proudly serves Buonissimo coffee, its bespoke blend originating from Segafredo. As well as the coffee being Italy’s favourite, the food is also inspired by Italian food culture, and designed to complement the drink selection. The cakes and pastries are freshly baked and, with such a large range, there is sure to be something to please everyone’s taste. The menu is prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients, with sandwiches being twists on Italian classics.
Caffe Ritazza’s Staff
Caffe Ritazza trains baristas to the highest standard. Each outlet hires a senior barista to oversee the coffee making process and only trained baristas are allowed to prepare the coffee. Head baristas are immersed in the Italian coffee culture and educated on the authentic art of Italian espresso making in Bologna, Italy. There are strict tests to make sure that only the most talented individuals qualify for this important role.
Caffe Ritazza Franchise Opportunity
The coffee franchise is eager to further its global expansion and so encourages interested applicants to apply. It is looking for partners to open new stores in specific market sectors and geographies that will accompany its company-owned stores in airports and train stations across the globe. Franchisees will benefit from comprehensive support in areas such as operational standards, store design, project management, promotions, marketing, training and product development.
- Coffee 1 Franchise – What is Involved?
- Coffee Republic Franchise Opportunities in the UK
- Easy Coffee Franchise – What's Involved?
- Mobile Coffee Business: Start Your Own
- Mobile Coffee Cart Franchise Opportunities
- The Top Coffee Shop Franchises in the UK
What support will I receive?
With Caffe Ritazza being an established global brand, there will be a dedicated team of highly skilled individuals to help you. You will undergo full training in one of the Caffe Ritazza stores and have access to a support system via a head office portal that ensures you are kept up to speed with the latest products and brand development.
Who is the ideal franchisee?
If you are keen to be part of a franchise with a business model that provides a great return on investment, Caffe Ritazza is on the lookout for experienced food and retail operators who aspire to enter into an area development franchise agreement. Head office will then support you in your establishment of more units across the chosen geography.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, then head to its website today where you can fill out an application form. It shouldn’t be long before you hear back from a member of the international licensing team.
Why invest in a Caffe Ritazza Franchise?
- The franchise can materialise in a range of different-sized locations. Whether it’s a dine-in café environment or a kiosk, the adaptability of the brand means it can work in numerous different locations. The ability to operate from numerous footprints makes higher market penetration possible.
- There is a marketing plan that is based around some of the main yearly calendar events. Twice a year there are seasonal beverage campaigns that bring out best-selling, premium flavours to ensure that the brand keeps on top of the latest trends. Also, to ensure that it is providing what customers wants, throughout the year it gathers customer feedback.
- There is an international brand awareness inherent to Caffe Ritazza. Many of us have probably already spotted one and even tried one on holiday.
- The SSP group is a leader in the food and beverage industry and has extensive experience in the franchising sector. It operates units in over 125 airports and 270 train stations. Almost 30,000 people are employed by the company and it earns an annual turnover of around £1.8 billion.
What is the investment?
There isn’t any information on the Caffe Ritazza website regarding what the investment costs are. However, a franchise website suggests that the investment level is between €150,000 and €250,000.
Take a look below at two of our best coffee franchise opportunities currently on the lookout for the franchisees in the UK.
This is one of the fastest growing coffee franchises that specialises in being ethical in its processes. After being founded in 1993 in Canada, the brand expanded into the UK through a master licence partnership in 2000. There are currently 50 outlets dotted around the UK and the company has recently developed a regional development initiative. Esquires provides its franchisees with a comprehensive training programme, as well as help with site selection and design, lease negotiation and marketing strategies. If you are business minded and think you will be a great manager, the minimum investment is £85,000 and the total investment is £225,000. This includes the franchise fee of £19,500.
This is one of the leading brands in the mobile coffee sector that brings fresh coffee and delicious snacks to customers every day. There are now over 250 franchisees operating across the globe, so it’s come a long way from its humble beginnings back in Leeds in 2004. Franchisees can look forward to a seven-day training programme that gives them the low down on all they need to know to be successful. As well as this, Café2U will coach you through the pilot stage and provide you with marketing tools and an exclusive area. The minimum investment is £27,000 and the total investment is £81,000.
Becky Martin, Point Franchise ©