5 Things You Didn’t Know About LockRite Locksmiths
LockRite Locksmiths are experts in lock repairs and replacements. It is the largest uniformed locksmith network in the UK and offers services including emergency entry, lock changes, burglary repairs, key cutting and boarding. It also stocks a wide range of home security products fit for a modern home, selling, amongst other items, HD CCTV cameras, burglar alarms and smart locks.
LockRite offers a 24/7 emergency locksmith service across the UK that covers all lock-related situations. All its services come with a 90-day guarantee and do not charge a call-out fee to customers. The minimum fuss service has locksmiths based locally across the country, ensuring that response time is always fast and effective.
According to government findings, 59 percent of burglaries in the UK occur when the victim is still in the property, and only 25 percent of these take place at night. As 27 percent of break-ins are carried out by forcing a lock open, LockRite has taken on the mission of providing high-quality lock equipment to vulnerable properties all over the UK.
LockRite Locksmiths Ltd
LockRite also offers an array of commercial services for UK based businesses. It has serviced a variety of high-profile clients, including Tesco, Costa, Spar and Barclays. It is clear that LockRite is the first-choice locksmith service for the UK’s biggest companies; it conducts thousands of emergency and planned maintenance call-outs for its commercial clients every year.
5 Things You Didn’t Know
- LockRite offers a professional key cutting service. All of the company’s vans are equipped with key-cutting equipment and wide range of household and commercial key blanks. Extra keys for family members or office colleagues can be provided on the spot at much cheaper rate than can be found on the high-street. LockRite can cut keys for all different kinds of locks, including euro cylinder, rim cylinder, mortice sash and screw in rim.
- It’s a Yale Smart Security Partner. Yale are security specialists with a reputation for industrial standard home protection systems. Having cut locks for over 150 years, Yale has more recently found a foothold in the smart security market. It offers full home security services that can be conveniently operated from your smartphone or tablet. Since 2015, LockRite has stocked cutting-edge Yale security products, including Key-free Connected Smartlocks. To meet consumer demand, all Yale Smart Living locks are compatible with Amazon Alexa and a selection of other AI operating systems. Responding to market research finding that 55 percent of people like the idea of being able to control their home security via digital devices, Yale has produced software that allows video footage from home wi-fi cameras to be viewed via the Yale App. Yale’s ingenuity has not been left unrecognised. In 2017, its Conexis L1 Smart Door Lock won Consumer Product of the Year at the National Technology Awards. By stocking this premium range of products, LockRite is ensuring that the homes and businesses it serves are in truly safe hands.
- It doesn’t charge a call-out fee. LockRite understands that break-ins are intrusive experiences that can be traumatic. To prevent any additional emotional stress, LockRite does not charge a call-out fee to its customers. In many cases, call-out fees are a hidden cost that clients only realise they are being charged at the last moment. LockRite feel that eliminating a call-out fee is the least they can do to make their customers feel at ease when they are at their most vulnerable.
- It has a ‘Find a locksmith near me’ search engine on its website. If you want to put a name and face to your local locksmith, LockRite provides profiles for all of its local franchisees. Simply enter your postcode on its website and you’ll have an idea of who’s going to turn up on your doorstep. This is a handy addition to LockRite’s service that helps to ensure security and grants peace of mind.
- LockRite provides electronic job updates. For its commercial clients, LockRite offers an online portal that presents real time job updates and reports. That way, its commercial clients can stay on top of progress and LockRite’s service remains fully secure. With its in-house database development team, LockRite can develop software tailored to the requirements of the client. QR code readers and check-in, check-out systems are just some of the digital services that the locksmith company has offered to its clients to ensure full transparency and security.
Does LockRite Franchise?
LockRite Locksmiths is actively looking for franchise partners here on Point Franchise. LockRite has expanded to a UK-wide service by recruiting independent locksmiths as franchisees. However, prior locksmith experience is not required of new franchise partners. LockRite simply requires that all applicants are practical and self-motivated individuals.
After a total investment of £29,750 plus VAT, you can expect a revenue of over £140,000 in the space of two years. An in-house training course in locksmith techniques is provided, as well as additional training in Smart security and window boarding. On-demand upgrade and refresher training is also available throughout your venture.
Following a growth in its national client list in 2018, LockRite franchisees can expect even better returns: some regularly turn over more than £10,000 per month. You will also have access to LockRite’s national client bank, which is handled by LockRite’s in-house team. In the space of eight years – between 2010 and 2018 – LockRite’s franchise network has grown by over 30 franchisees.
Other Home Security Franchise Opportunities
The Editorial Team, Point Franchise ©
Does Hard Rock Cafe Franchise?Article published on 19/05/2019 12:30
How to Get Funding for Your RestaurantArticle published on 19/05/2019 09:00
Easy Coffee Franchise – What's Involved?Article published on 18/05/2019 16:30
5 Things you Didn’t Know About Marugame UdonArticle published on 18/05/2019 12:30
Who’s the CEO at Pizza Express?Article published on 18/05/2019 09:00