Trulawn promotes fully recyclable product

Trulawn Artificial Grass franchise
Trulawn Artificial Grass Management franchise with high earning potential

Trulawn sells and installs artificial grass to the domestic, educational and commercial sectors. The franchisee will manage surveyors and installers as they fit and distribute 1000’s of square metres of artificial grass each year.

Request information
Read more
Published on

Trulawn is promoting its innovative artificial grass product, which helps property owners make sustainable choices. 

The management franchise’s new artificial grass is 100 percent recyclable, so customers can upgrade their outdoor spaces without a guilty conscience. The product is called Trulawn Harmony, and 80 percent of it is made from recycled materials, while the remaining 20 percent comprises additional plastic for UV protection and long life. 

Trulawn is always looking for new and exciting ways to improve its offering and customer satisfaction levels. Now, it’s become the only artificial grass company in the UK to sell completely recyclable products made from 80 percent recycled materials, which makes it an industry leader. 

The franchise uses recycled plastic waste from the agricultural industry to create every part of its groundbreaking products, from the grass blades to the sheet backing. The underside of the product is made with polypropylene backing dispersion technology, so liquids can easily pass through the grass. Thanks to this addition, the chances of liquid odours occurring is much lower than in other latex-backed lawns.  

What’s more, each item has a lifespan of between 15 and 20 years, and can stand up to wear and tear from playful pooches. And once the artificial grass has come to the end of its life, owners can dispose of it responsibly. 

Trulawn has over a decade of industry experience and offers entrepreneurs the chance to start their own business with the use of tried and tested strategies. The business is rapidly making a name for itself in the artificial grass sector and this year’s sales figures are up by 212 percent compared to last year. 

You can find out more about joining the franchise on its profile page, linked above. There, you’ll be able to see its investment requirements, franchisee criteria and training opportunities.

Other recent news
Did you enjoy this article? Please rate this article
Be the first to rate this article
These articles may interest you

Franchisor Tips: How to Deal With Underperforming Franchisees

Effectively dealing with franchisee underperformance can be difficult at [...]


ARTICLES FOR FRANCHISORS

Four Tips for Securing Funding for a Franchise

Beginning your franchising journey can be costly, and if your savings [...]


START A BUSINESS

How to Cope With A Business Setback That's Out of Your Control

If business owners have learned anything in the past year, it’s [...]


DEVELOPING YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN FRANCHISING

The Pros and Cons of Buying a Low-Cost Franchise

Some franchising opportunities require a hefty upfront investment. If [...]


START A BUSINESS

Does Brokerplan franchise in the UK?

Brokerplan, a thriving brokerage franchise, could be the perfect place [...]


START A BUSINESS

0 Comments

Post a comment

The comment will be public. If your are interested by this Franchise, please fill out your personnal details on the request information form.

Characters remaining: 250