The fresh Italian food chain, which offers eat in, take out and delivery options to its customers, has joined the Point Franchise network.
Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria was founded back in January 2020. And even in that relatively short period of time, it’s been an exciting franchising journey for all involved.
The company’s founders were originally running a pub company, but adaptation at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, combined with a wealth of experience in Italian kitchens, led to innovation, and the successful idea for Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria.
The pizza franchise created a range of quality products which could be delivered directly to the front doors of customers. Now, Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria has gone from strength to strength, and more locations are opening regularly. Plans to expand across the UK and Ireland are in full force, and the team are aiming to open 50 restaurants within the next two years.
Interested investors will need to put up a minimum of £25,000 to get involved, with an expected revenue after two years of £425,000. For this intelligent investment, all new franchisees will receive the following:
- Site procurement support, a fully fitted-out premises (dependent on entry option), full signage
- Training, operational manuals, an EPOS system
- Marketing assistance, HR support
- Access to the Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria hub, where franchisees will be able to order marketing materials, crockery and equipment
- Access to other online ordering facilities
- A website and social media presence, supported by a team
- Helpful online feedback via mystery guest visits
Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria is excited to welcome new franchisees from across the country, and is looking for investors who are dedicated, passionate, knowledgeable and inspirational, with high standards and expectations.
If you’re interested in making an investment in the pizza franchise, you can find out more information about Moninna’s Ristorante & Pizzeria right here.
Cara Squires, Point Franchise ©