The cleaning franchise recently proudly announced on the Minster Cleaning website that 2022 marks its 40th year in business - a hugely important milestone anniversary!
Founded in 1982 by Alan Haigh, the very first branch of Minster Cleaning was set up in Birmingham. Since then, the brand has expanded hugely and put down roots across the country, becoming a thriving cleaning franchise network with over 40 locations to its name. In the words of Minster Cleaning, “Alan knew that to successfully grow the business he needed to deliver excellent service and value for money. He therefore ensured the following service foundations were in place right from the start.” These foundations were then listed:
- Reliability - “Alan understood the importance of turning up as promised to clean customer premises. He was therefore as meticulous about managing cover for sickness and absence as he was about cleaning standards.”
- Consistency - “Processes and monitoring systems were established at the outset to ensure cleaning was carried out to the same exacting standards on every visit.”
- Trust - “Most customers required out of hours cleaning and Alan implemented rigorous recruitment policies to help safeguard their staff, property and premises.”
- Support - Alan ensured cleaners were “supported by dedicated field and office teams, leaving customers free to focus on their day-to-day business with the confidence that the cleaning was in capable hands”.
- Friendliness, flexibility and great value - “Alan wanted his customers to see Minster Cleaning as a valuable and reliable extension of their team and knew that being friendly, flexible and great value was a service combination they would appreciate.”
Find out more about starting your franchising journey with Minster via the cleaning company’s profile page, which you’ll discover linked above.
Lily Sweeney, Point Franchise ©