How do you help me find customers?
Granite & TREND Transformations work closely with you to generate the leads/enquiries you need —where there are leads, there are guaranteed to be customers.
How much can I earn?
We get it. When you’re deciding whether or not to become a franchisee, you want to know the numbers involved. Granite & TREND Transformations offers various business models with varying levels of growth.
Once the business is built up, you should expect to be able to draw a 6-figure income, but you may be happy to run a smaller business and draw less of an income. Ultimately, your overall success will be very much down to you.
Will I need any additional working capital?
Franchise owners will also need to have working capital of at least £40,000. For full investment costs, please fill out the enquiry form on this page.
What training & support will I receive?
TREND Transformations provides a comprehensive six-module training course for all new franchisees, allowing them to develop a thorough understanding of the brand and what it
- You receive a week-long induction course at their head office which gives you an overview of the brand as a whole before diving in deeper, allowing franchisees a chance to find out more about the practical office-based parts of the business.
- This is followed by in-depth hands-on training.
- The technical team will also provide a two-week fitting service, to help you put your own showroom together effectively.
- After your initial training, the brand then covers several aspects of business management and planning in detail, with courses on business planning, operational management and finances. You will be connected with an independent franchise financial advisor, who can help review your business plan and put into place realistic and detailed budget and marketing strategies, tailored to your specific territory.
- Once you are set up with a robust business plan, you will then be given access to tools to manage the business effectively, including TREND Transformations’ systems and software for reviewing and managing project workflows.
- After this core training is complete, franchisee also undergos support and development in marketing, to get better insight into how to set attainable goals, and grow the business in a realistic way.
The ongoing support:
Once you have completed your training and established your showroom and business, TREND Transformations continues to provide support, with training and incentives available for employees, and resources to help franchise owners develop their skills and knowledge.
Franchisees also have access to an extensive library of webinars, and their own franchise intranet, with useful information and resources on marketing and the brand’s products, as well as technical and marketing support.
You are also given support from the brand’s own PR services, to help promote your new business to your local area, as well as a variety of marketing collateral.
Where is the UK headquarters of the TREND Transformations located?
The UK head office for the franchise is based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
The Editorial Team, Point Franchise ©