Auditel has described the top 10 advantages of investing in its business model.
As the consulting franchise explains, most people are reluctant to make the leap into self-employment until they understand the benefits of a particular business model. Here are some of Auditel’s biggest plus points:
1. It has a proven formula - Auditel has been helping people launch and develop businesses for more than 25 years, and many of its franchisees have been with the company for over 20.
2. There’s an extensive business network - Auditel has over 100 franchise partners, who can share their unrivalled knowledge, skills and expertise to help their clients become more productive.
3. You can challenge yourself - You’ll use your skills and experience to develop a business over time.
4. There’s great earning potential - Many of Auditel’s franchisees can count themselves among the top one percent of UK income earners, and many earn over £200,000 a year.
5. Franchisees get comprehensive training opportunities - The franchise’s learning programme includes pre-training, classroom, online and home-based activities, plus ongoing workshops, mentoring and access to a wide range of business tools and marketing materials.
6. There’s a support programme - You’ll get weekly support calls, and professional development opportunities, as well as invitations to regional meetings and an annual national conference.
7. You can escape the corporate rat-race and become your own boss - You’ll have more control over your day, with no commute or office politics.
8. You’ll have a good work/life balance - Franchisees have flexibility to structure their day to suit their lifestyle, with time for family, friends and hobbies.
9. There are exit plan options - When you want to step back, you can capitalise on your business and move on easily.
10. There’s scalability - You can hire more staff to grow your business over time.
Find out more about Auditel’s model by visiting its profile page, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01962 893067.
Alice Tuffery, Point Franchise ©