IWG franchiseThe Global Workspace Leader
IWG is the world's largest provider of flexible workspaces with over 3500 locations through our brand portfolio which includes Regus, Spaces, HQ and Signature. IWG helps investors access the fast-growing flexible work sector and maximise returns with minimum effort. IWG has established a comprehensive support platform that provides partners with access to the full use of its extensive suite of proprietary systems and tools allowing for a lower staff requirement. This includes global customer support, a full marketing platform including website and app plus IWG’s international sales and marketing channels.
Average floor space:
HYBRID WORKING. THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER?
Hybrid working is on the rise and growing at an unprecedented rate. Work is now more about what you do than where you do it, and output is the new measure of productivity, rather than time spent in the office.
In this new world, there are new opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs seeking new franchise opportunities. New research from IWG shows that flexible office space is now the most sought-after option for franchise investment, eclipsing traditional industries, including coffee shops and gyms.
By 2030, it’s predicted that 30% of all commercial real estate will be flexible workspace.
With the sector growing by 10% each year, it seems there has never been a better time to take advantage and seize this opportunity.
A MARKET SHAPED BY IWG
When entrepreneur Mark Dawson launched Regus in 1989, he created a brand-new market for flexible workspace and coworking that has been growing ever since.
IWG under the operating brands Regus, Spaces, HQ and Signature has become the global leader of the workspace sector, with a network that is almost four times larger than that of their nearest competitor.
IWG today remains the largest industry player by far with
- 8 million+ customers across 120 countries
- Over 1 million enquiries annually
- 3,500+ locations worldwide and 1,100 towns and cities
- 4 global brands to match every kind of business, work style and price
A PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL, FINE-TUNED FOR SUCCESS
- Multiple studies have shown that businesses of all sizes are planning for a hybrid future” says IG founder and CEO Mark Dixon.
- Flexible workspaces are playing a major part in that future.
- Demand across IWG markets has consistently been up month-on-month throughout the course of 2021. “At IWG, we are aiming to expand our network, mostly by franchise, to provide a flexible workspace in every village, town and city,” Dixon explains.
- That growth has caught the attention of investors, with flexible workspace now being considered as the leading option for franchise investment.
- IWG saw a staggering 350% rise in the number of committed franchise locations in the first half of 2021. And in the third quarter, signed agreements across 6 new countries with a total of 102 committed locations.
- It’s been a truly global success story, demonstrating the strength of the hybrid revolution.
- Meanwhile, Dixon anticipates that growth will continue and believes the change in working culture is “irreversible”.
- Franchise partnerships will continue to play an important role in building on that success.
GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
IWG has a proven business model and leading global brands that can transform the untapped potential of the flexible workspace market into high returns.
From an online training school to a global CRM system, their innovative systems enable franchisees to enhance efficiency and drive cost savings and revenue.
ESTABLISHED CUSTOMER BASE
Franchise partners can take advantage of the strong loyalty IWG’s brands inspire and tap into the millions of customers who use their products and services every day.
WHY ARE FRANCHISEES PARTNERING WITH IWG?
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE SALES AND MARKETING
Partners can leverage IWG’s highly effective marketing strategy and global sales platform which generates 100,000+ enquiries every month.
MULTI-BRAND OFFERING FOR EVERY BUSINESS NEED INCLUDING
REGUS: professional workspaces designed for productivity
- Extensive global coverage
- Wide variety of sizes
- Specialising in small, private offices and coworking areas
SPACES: workspaces with a creative, entrepreneurial feel
- An audience of forward thinkers, innovators and game changers
- Focus on coworking environments that also extends to private offices, meeting rooms and European-style business clubs.
- Designed to give people freedom to work how they want to, inspired by a backdrop of classic art and design.
HOW DOES IWG SUPPORT ITS FRANCHISEES?
IWG has established a comprehensive support platform that provides franchise operators with:
- Access to the full use of its extensive suite of proprietary systems and tools
- Global customer support
- Full marketing platform, including website and app with set up and management for listing IWG locations
- Ability to leverage IWG’s international sales and marketing channels, including their network of global corporate accounts
- Provision of a customisable marketing plan
- Access to a suite of customisable marketing templates, including signage, events, advertising, sales collateral, PR materials and IWG stationery
- Regular reviews by the IWG team of the marketing plan
- Staff recruitment and training
There’s no question this high demand for flexible workspaces is offering investors a once-in-a-generation opportunity to capitalise on the hybrid boom.
And as the world’s leading workspace and coworking provider, IWG is in the right place and time to offer franchise partners that chance.
Find out more about IWG’s franchising partnerships today.